Trasher Ride Reschedule Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trasher Ride Reschedule Date

I will need a very quick decision to change it and block rooms at the EDGE the 1st available weekend they have is FRIDAY MARCH 3rd and SAT MARCH 4th as of tonight monday jan /9th they have over 10 available reg rooms for that weekend plus suites-----so shit or get off the pot as always the ride is extended earlier in the week for those that can make it----joeee cell#201-954-3135 DATES WOULD BE ( mon Feb27th---sun Mar 5th)
    Last edited by joeee; 01-10-2006, 12:11 AM.

???

So your saying if we reschedule it will only be over a weekend?

or will it begin mid week like it has been planned. Just wondering? for me to drive 11 hours and only stay for the weekend I dont know if I would do it.
    just wanting some more clarifications on that. but im up for what ever you guys deside to do. I also dont want to make that drive if there is not good snow to ride. so I know your stuck in bad spot joe. I will be fine no matter what you all deside to do. Thanks!
    HG

Lead, Follow, Or get the Hell out of the way!

Comment

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Comment

I think the reschedule is a good thing.
        Who's got the badrap!!?!!

Comment

I have a temporary block on 12 rooms at the Edge ,I am waiting for Tracy the owner to call me to say how long I can hold them for, the dates would be Mon Feb 27th -- Sun.March 5th our decision to canel the original date has to be based on her "block policy" time frame . call me cell #201-954-3135

Comment

I say change the dates to March...The extended outlook is warm of the next 30 days...
            2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
            We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
            But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
            What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
            It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

???

So what is the decision?
              Is the ride cancelled for Jan?

Comment

When Tracy lets me know about the Block policy I guess I will make a final decision,and let you all know how to change your bookings

Comment

I'm in for whatever lets hope she can give us a week!! Things may change ....they always do !!
                  L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Have we decided yet so that i can change my room or will you take care of that joee. i want to make sure since i have a room now i get one then.

Comment

At 5pm I called the EDGE and she had just left,I dont think she got my message,so tommorrow I will call her. joeee

Comment

Keep the day.

Let's not be rash. The weather will be fine.

Cold weather next week.

Comment

I say keep it. I dont have a room to worry about but whos to say things will be better in march? I wont be able to attend Feb 27-March 5th.... Bike week..

Comment

We keep the date. Enough with worrying.

Comment

Lets not speak 4 everyone. Let everyone speak. So what is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X