Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I am a new member from north central ohio. We ride in chautauqua lake area and are looking for a trail up to niagara falls area. If anyone knows where to get some maps fill me in. Excellent way to get people to join the forum pictures of the chicks on sled awesome. Our club here is going to have to have some ladies on our site www.wellingtonsnowangels.com.
    Thank You for any trail info

welcome t sledfreak bro...tell us about yourself...sled??? age??? years riding??? pictures...tell it all...

Comment

welcome man

Comment

I have been riding for about 5 yrs. I have a 2000xc 600 and a 2003 pro-x 600 which I mainly ride. I'm in three clubs ohio state snowmobilers, wakeman snowballers, and wellington snoangels. I mainly ride eastern New York and the U. P. where we pack for a week. That is the best, rarely do we cover the same trail. We I say pack I mean all my clothes for a week in a HMK backpack and my evening boots rachet strapped to the tunnel. Where do most of you guys ride? Or does anyone ride anymore, snow is hard to come by. Only 300miles so far, I am sick I was planning 4k for this year. How bout you snopro?

Comment

Working...
        X