No announcement yet.

Talk tonight on the 2006 Trasher Ride

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Talk tonight on the 2006 Trasher Ride

    A decision needs to be made TONIGHT on the fate of the 2006 Trasher ride.

    Joeee says that a decision needs to be made tonight if we leave the trasher ride AS IS or RESCHEDULE it for later in the season.

    Everyone planning to attend the trasher ride needs to join in a chat tonight 1/11/06 at 9pm to voice their opinions:

    Leave it scheduled for Jan 23-29, 2006
    Reschedule it for another week.

    If we reschedule there is a possibility that we will not be able to get enough rooms for the whole group.

    If you can not attend the chat tonight at 9, please post your opinion within this thread so your vote can be counted. The group needs to make this decision together. I tried to send out PMs to those I could find, sorry if I missed anyone and sorry if I sent it to you and you are not planning to attend.

    What ever is decided tonight will be the final answer.
    Last edited by SuzieDoo; 01-11-2006, 11:19 AM.

  • #2

    Be there
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE


    Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.


    • #3
      O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Well in case I don't decision is that I will keep my Res for the time being.I am counting on some big LES soon.This can't go on forever.You only need give 48 hrs on the room res so I'm waiting. IF we reschedule I'll take my chances on room availability. Brief shot of cold coming in Sat PM so keep your fingers crossed.We all know it can snow 48" in no time up there.
      Last edited by Slowgoer; 01-11-2006, 03:45 PM.
      L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.


      • #4
        Stick a fork in it guys long range forecast into next week is calling for more temps in the 40's and yes more rain. Even if there is snow to ride your not gonna be able to ride very far is this weather keeps up and it looks like thats the case. With this weeks high temps and more rain forecasted its not looking good for you guys. Thats just my opinion but im not the one who has a room booked or is the one gonna be spending a week up there. Either way i hope it does snow so the ride can go on as planned. But as of right now i would tell you guys to cancel it and try for the later date mentioned.


        • #5
          I will not be able to chat later so.....

          My vote is to keep it as is. A lot can change in 2 weeks.

          It can't rain all the time........................................

          I wish I may, I wish I might, I wish for a FOOT of snow tonight!


          • #6
            I'm NOT re scheduling. I'm heading up on monday as scheduled. Like Suzzie said
            "I wish I may, I wish I might, I wish for a FOOT of snow tonight! "
            Today 04:28 PM
            H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
            Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

            Founder of ROTS. POSSE