Vermont now cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermont now cancelled

I am heading to the hill without a plan---call if you wanna hook up---joeee ---201-954-3135

joeeeeeeeeeee...why do you have a north jersey #????

Comment

Canada or Bust

My plans are still on for Canada we leave Saturday.
      YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I am sure there are still rooms available.

Unless you old farts wanna stay home and play in the mudd.

Comment

I'll take the BUST...
        2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
        We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
        But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
        What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
        It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Debs report to snowman of the hill was really bad Joe....u might want to re think that !! Prob left already though ??
          L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

He left. I dont think he cares if he rides in the dirt. The funny thing is that 05 Rev has more miles than my 04 now.

Comment

Haaaaaaaaaaaaang on there now about my report. I told Snowman it rained all last night and they lost some snow. All roads/road crossings/trails on roads will be bare BUTT there is still snow there, will be slushy but people were heading out this morning to ride. It will not be the most ideal conditions but for the slow start to winter we have had to some poeple they will go and make the best of it. Sounds like the Hill is gonna get cold tomorrow night ? saturday? w/ some snow which if they get a few inches they'll be back in biz for all around riding. I'll make a seperate post about my 3 days up there.
              It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Working...
              X