**brantingham Lake Drags Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **brantingham Lake Drags Cancelled

...........will reschedule later in FEB!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dongdangding; 01-12-2006, 11:13 AM.

Attached Files

Comment

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on MOTHER NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sunday Funday

we can still have a good time on the sidelines. snopro bring your grill. If we cant race we can always party.

Comment

Did someone say party
          Who's got the badrap!!?!!

Comment

I think sunday at 12 is a good time to start the party duramax...you invite the women....just dont tell f7green...let him stay back at home where he belongs..BWAHHHHHHH....oh ya..megan says hi f7!!

Comment

maybe a party and some serious water skipping too?

Comment

Is the party at the Sled Freak camp??????????Wow Dogs and Beers

Comment

Now all we need is freezing temps and 100 plus speeds are easily reached!! Or I"ll bring the water sled if it all melts.
                  Rot.
                  H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                  Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Rota, bring the watersleds, lets show them some real drags!!! LOL
                    Who's got the badrap!!?!!

Comment

party on

snopro do u think we should take the partyboat out of storage? if the ice does break we still will be on top of the world.

Comment

My Registration is good till march 06
                        Attached Files
                        Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Sunday Funday

Sunday funday was still fun with a few beers and 100 plus mph across Brantingham. The Brantingham freaks always have more fun. Oh yah by the way Duramax440, hows the pizza that you cooked for 7 hours.

Comment

x2

nice x2 i also have one and studboy has a few of them and used to comepete with his. i'll tell that loser to put some freestyle pics on. if anybody is hungry i have some pizza left over.

Comment

Thanks duramax... At one point I had 4 of them,one of them was a full blown mod and it was super fast...I still say to this day if Kaw. would put the stock 750 in an X2 I would buy 1 tomaro.... I'll pass on the pizza lol.....
                              Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Working...
                              X