Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got the coin in hand - Tug Hill next week

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecas...&city=Lorraine

Looking at this forecast from the National Weather Service, the temps don't look good for today and tomorrow (50+), yet over on ABS.com, Magnum talks about it only being in the 30s. That's a HUGE difference. Snopro mentioned possible heavy snow on Saturday night in OF area. His pics of the trails have been highly motivating to say the least. Great shots of both OF and the Hill! Smooth trails! I've been on worse. My buddy's camp is off a main snowmobile road in Worth, and the Northern Chateau cam makes it look like road is bare in that area.

So now I am ready to flip a coin. I'm guessing the out of towners like me are believing the forecasts more than their own eyes (trail pics) and that has kept traffic down and is allowing the trails to survive the warm up. We pushed our week back one until the 22nd but now we have to entertain the possiblity of this Sunday. I am crossing my fingers, packing my bag, and being ready to bolt Sunday morning to the HILL!

I am praying for snow.
    In this world we're living in, we have our share of sorrow . . . answer now is don't give in, aim for a new tomorrow.

Webcam at Christy's shows temps still below 40. So far so good.
    In this world we're living in, we have our share of sorrow . . . answer now is don't give in, aim for a new tomorrow.

Comment

I would like to see how all that snow on the hill yesterday...(look at my post yesterday)...is going to disappear in the next couple of days....THERE IS RIDING OUT THERE...you just have to have the guts to get in your vehicle and drive to get there...so stay at home people???...soon as these temps drop a little...IM ALL OVER THOSE TRAILS!!!...wish you where here

Comment

temps in Bham as we speak...3:20 pm...
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X