Brantingham cancer research benefit ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brantingham cancer research benefit ride

For the third year the Brantingham Snowmobile Club will sponsor a benefit ride for cancer research. The ride is Feb.17 starting at the groomer barn in Brantingham NY. The ride starts at 6:00 p.m. with registration begining at 5:00 p.m. The ride is through the Brantingham trail system to Bucks Place where there will be refreshments,drawing for prizes, and a bonfire afterwards. Pledge sheets can be found at local Brantingham business establishments. You can also contact me and I can get you a pledge sheet. Proceeds are given to the local American Cancer Society chapter. Help make this years ride a success like the last two have been.
    Last edited by sledman1; 01-12-2006, 04:19 PM.
    GR synthetics LLC.
    Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
    A Sponsor of Sledfreak
    www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

thanks greg,,,,see ya there...

Comment

sounds like a great cause. too bad ill be stuck at home cuz its the gfs bday

Comment

Hey Greg.. I'll be there! (hope we get some snow tho)
        - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

this is for a very good reason and if snopro reminds me i'll ride also. I'll bring my loser friends also.

Comment

Hope to see you all there, the ride is a nice ride in the Brantingham trails with a good time at Bucks Place afterwards. It will be nice to meet some of the Sled Freaks there. Now all we need is some snow and everything would be great!!
            GR synthetics LLC.
            A Sponsor of Sledfreak

Comment

Kudos to the club for raising money for a great cause !!
              Hope you have many poeple, donations are many, and the snow WILL be there for this !!!!
              It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Well it looks like the ride might be on for Feb.17th after all, with the new snow and maybe more to come we hope to have a good ride for a good cause this year again. Remember sign up at the groomer barn between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00p.m. with the ride leaving shortly afterwards,hope to see some freaks there.
                GR synthetics LLC.
                A Sponsor of Sledfreak

Comment

yahooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

We went to the
                    club meeting in Brantingham on Saturday morning and disscused the ride,everything is a go for Friday the 17th as long as the weather cooperates. Anyone wanting to donate to the ride can make out their donation to the American Cancer Society and bring it to the groomer barn on Friday night at 5:30 p.m. Hope to see you there and hope we have good riding conditions.
                    GR synthetics LLC.
                    A Sponsor of Sledfreak

Comment

Im gonna try my best to make it. I have a sick sled right now so its at the Md getting a check up.. hope it passes with flying colors!
                      - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

Well heading to Brantingham for winterfest, I guess mother nature might have different plans the way the forecast looks. We are still hoping to get the ride in, but if not you can still contribute to the American Cancer Society for cancer research. Contact me on how you can contribute, you can call me at 610-393-0914 as I will be away from my computer till next Monday. Thanks to all and hope that the forecast is wrong.
                        GR synthetics LLC.
                        A Sponsor of Sledfreak

Comment

Working...
                        X