Trasher/Freak calander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trasher/Freak calander

Ok, guys, time to make the women happy.At this years ride I need every guy to bring their G-STRING,THONG,SPEEDO,BATHING SUIT, BVD'S,CUT OFFS , ect.ect. Whatever you wanna be photgraphed wearing. Im having this crazy idea that we should make a 2006/07 TRASHER/FREAK calander.12 ( normal) not cut up hunks of beef that are only in our female friends dirty little minds.!!LOL.
    All participating riders will "strike a pose" on their sled and we'll try and market this concept.We'll put a small bio for each "MODEL" too.
    Hell if the CHIPPENDALES can do it why not us?
    Well be labeled as the CHUNKENDALES.or the SNOMODELES
    This is just a crazy idea but who knows it may be a good thing, plus the women can feast there eyes on our hot bods and only wish!!
    Rot.
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Rota, thats a great idea. I'd like to be posed on the month of July. Under my picture I want it to say "This is Snowy, allow him to put alittle fireworks into your life" Or, another good month for me could be October. We can make my sled look like a pumpkin with me on top of it. Under the picture we could put "Snowy has a treat for all those lovely ladies who likes to ride"

Comment

Oh God, this will be interesting.

Comment

and totally financially supported by H20...man,,,

Comment

Originally posted by snowman
            Rota, thats a great idea. I'd like to be posed on the month of July. Under my picture I want it to say "This is Snowy, allow him to put alittle fireworks into your life" Or, another good month for me could be October. We can make my sled look like a pumpkin with me on top of it. Under the picture we could put "Snowy has a treat for all those lovely ladies who likes to ride"
            WOWW

Comment

theres 90,000 people at one football game sometimes....if you notice..there are cheerleaders.why aren't there guys cheerleading at these games?..same reason therearen't guys in sled calenders....they dont look good in THONGS and BIKINIS!...at least not these fReAks...(unbiased opinion)

Comment

^^^^i completely agree

Comment

exotic wear
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by joeee; 01-15-2006, 01:51 AM.

Comment

PUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

I WILL DO IT !!

I call May !!
                      L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Of coarse theres guy cheerleaders at pro football games. Who do ya think hold up all those hot bods when they make a pyramid.
                        Anyway, I'm calling october only because its my b-day month.

Rot.
                        H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                        Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

L O L Thats Awesome Rot

Thats Beautiful Dude.....I Love It...Shit How About For Dec. I Can Sit My Fat Ass On The Hood Of My Truck With A Speedo And A Santa Hat On And Have 12 Sleds With 12 Of The Rest Of You Big Fuckers Sittin On Them Pullin It Like Santas Sleigh..Joey Can Be In Front With His Red Friggin Nose....lmfao

Comment

Im calling ....."nothing to do with this one"..

Comment

"Nothing to do with it"----your the centerfold!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X