suspension question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspension question

question for you guys will a 2001 440 sno pro suspension fit in an 03 f7 im building a mod sled and need to know because i ca npick this one up for 150 bks
    Sit-down,Shut-up and Hold the hell on

hey snopro i saw your sled on ebay

Comment

I'm gonna take a stab at this, if I'm wrong you gotta buy me a shot
      I'm going w/ a NO answer, reason being, 01's were a ZR chassis, sno-pro or not, 03' F-series are all new design/chassis. You might be able to FAB IT to work, but for a clean fit, thinking not......?????
      Ok you PUSSY (Cat) guys/gals....whats the verdict ??

BTW.....I'll take a SoCo on the rocks.......
      Last edited by 01xcgirl; 01-16-2006, 02:11 AM.
      It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

01xcgirl is right (sorry, no shot).

The '01 snopro was 121" x 15 track and the 03 firecat is 128" x 13. The geometry on the suspension is also very different. While it would be possible to fabricate/modify it to work, the dynamic operation would make for a poor ride.

Next trip to NY visit one of the many junkyards around Lowville. You can probably pick up a set of heavier shocks and springs dirt cheap and just have the shocks rebuilt/revalved to suit your needs.

Comment

i'm going with 01xcgirl on this one. i don't believe it will fit in it. if your going to do it watch ebay for parts. if i come across anybody i know that will part out there 440 i'll write back.

Comment

I got a skid frame on e-bay for 50 bucks and 50 bucks for shipping not bad for an 03 f7 skid i think

Comment

Working...
            X