Did I Blow It????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I Blow It????????????

Maybe /maybe not------ I think im gonna run up on fri-sat to see what I am missing----any one going to be around?

Going tom maybe all wknd??
    L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

joe, I told you we were getting dumped on and it was coming your way. from the web cam over there looks like so far this morning you guys at least get to start over. We are suppose to get another storm possibly end of this week with possible of 6 more inches. hopefully it goes your way too.

bummer for the ride........... was looking forward to coming

Lead, Follow, Or get the Hell out of the way!

Comment

You dance there , we'll dance here LOL !!

Comment

joeee u going up?
          2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
          We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
          But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
          What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
          It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Let me think did you blow it.

Comment

I'm headin out TONITE !!

Comment

No Joeee you did not blow it...a decision had to be made and it was. The conditions will be much better later. 8 - 10" is a good restart but...
                2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
                  No Joeee you did not blow it...a decision had to be made and it was. The conditions will be much better later. 8 - 10" is a good restart but...
                  it's gonna get WARM again i felt the sentence needed to be finished

Comment

Did I Blow It????????????
                    I don't know, I wasn't there, geez Joe, you can't even remember his name ???

It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

LOL

Comment

Whos name ---Im confused?

Comment

Originally posted by joeee
                          Whos name ---Im confused?
                          01xcgirl's mind is in the gutter (BLEW IT????), that should explain it

Comment

isnt she hysterical-----

Comment

No Joe, you didn't blow it. Sure they got dumped on up there as I told you on the cell phone. But most of the snow is isolated to just on the Hill. The areas off the Hill didn't have a good base and the snow on it will just get pushed off. With warm temps in the next couple days, it will break down the trails and make for a rough ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X