Barnes Corners to Martys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnes Corners to Martys?

Does anybody know about how long, on a sled, it would take to get from Barnes Corners to Martys? in a few weeks ill most likely be staying at Barnes Corners and have to be at Martys by 8 am. thanks for the help in advance

Barnes Corners to Marty's a good 1/2 hour plus, if you know the way. Most likely more. Not that I have had the pleasure of doing it this year. Maybe that will change soon.
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Yup, what Phil said , about at 1/2 hour ride from Barnes coeners to Martys/
      Rot
      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

1/2 hour is pushing it. I'd have to say it's over 30 miles and to do it in 30 min you'd be movin pretty good. Plus they is no saying how the trail conditions are or if you know the trails that well. I'd bank on more like 45 if not an hour just to make sure you were there in time.
        LET IT SNOW!
        2003 Rev 440
        1973 Rupp Nitro 440

2008 Polaris RZR

Comment

thanks guys, ill appreciate the help, ill make sure we have enough time to get there, hopefully this weather changes for the better

Comment

Working...
          X