Wonderin' ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderin' ........

If anyone still has reservations for next weekend ???
    If this snow stays, things shape up and look good, Im still probably gonna go at least for the weekend

Anyone else playin' it by ear till mid-week???
    Last edited by 01xcgirl; 01-19-2006, 08:32 PM.
    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

I have not cancelled mine yet...LOL I have a room for Thur - Sat. The weather report is looking colder with snow...Lets play it by ear.

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

I did not cancel either

Comment

I cancelled.... so If riding is ok I will stay till teus or so .My schedule gets busy after nxt wk !!
        L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

I cancelled thanks to Joeee

Comment

Im still going to go next weekend.

Comment

snow and go

Getting a couple of people lined up to go next weekend.If there's snow we'll go,hope to see you all on the hill.

Comment

I did not go today. I am gonna wait for better conditions. I have to go next week. I have a brand new yellow 4 sled to deliver to a customer in Lowville.

Comment

Kenny, you messed up by not going. I talked to a guy that went up today he said the trails were in great shape. He couldn't undersatnd why no one was up there today. Your loss bro....... at this rate you'll never catch your brother Joeeeee.

Comment

Working...
                  X