CNY and Albany Trails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNY and Albany Trails

Are there any people in the Morrisville area that ride and know of some good trails? I've been on a few local trails but am looking for somebody who knows the trails a lot better than I do. Also, is there any riding out in the Duanesburg area? Got a few friends out there and was wondering if the riding was worth going for a visit. Thanks for the help.

BTW, we've got about 3 inches of new wet snow on the ground in Morrisville since this morning. Hope the hill is getting hammered.
    LET IT SNOW!
    2003 Rev 440
    1973 Rupp Nitro 440

2008 Polaris RZR

From Morrisville, head east towards Waterville then to Richfield Springs.Fuel up at the McDonalds/ fuel station and continue east Towards Canajoharie. Take teh bike path and show up in Duansburg. Freak your buddys out.
    Joeee and I did that run last march. Its about 190 miles 1 way . We decent snow cover and catching the groomers at the riht time that run is wicked fast. Mostly field riding w/ about 30 miles on the bike path following the eastbound NYS Thruway.
    As for local clubs in the Duansburga area. try www.frontiersnow.com or www.fulmontsnowtravelers.com
    Rot.
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Working...
    X