**accident 10 Mile Crossing....head On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **accident 10 Mile Crossing....head On

reports of a head on accident....sledders reported 2 sleds on 10 mile crossing out of Brantingham to Stillwater smashed...no one around....I went to see...but turned around..on the way back.. I passed 2 Lewis County Sheriffs flying up road....back with report.....

not good

wow man not good...hopefully they recover..i have never been in a major accident.but have witnessed em...its a bad deal i hope they make it ok
    if speed kills im a deadman
    lean n mean
    steep n deep

Comment

Yep - hey - lets all keep on the right side this weekend~
      - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

not good news, mustve been in the twisties once you get closer to stillwater road, what mile did you go to on the ten mile snopro, theres actually like 17 miles on that road isnt there?

Comment

oh btw you know that bird?thats awesome i wish we had guys like that around here....wildness awesome....keep the bird man flying in the forums.
          if speed kills im a deadman
          lean n mean
          steep n deep

Comment

seems they collided coming around a corner....1 guy was taken to hospital..other guy is at the Pine Tree...drowning his sorrows...this was just a fluke accident...looks like both sleds totaled..

Comment

Just like roads when you take corners you need to stay on the right side. Specially on corners can't hug them if you can't see what is around it.
              04-05 Mileage : 631
              05-06 Mileage : 765
              06-07 Mileage : 2022

Comment

Working...
              X