** Tug Hill Today!! Pix!!! Reports!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** Tug Hill Today!! Pix!!! Reports!!

Left Brantingham at 8:00 am....down middle road which wasnt so bad...down past movie drive in to RR bed to EDGE...not much snow down there....lower area...picked up PHIL and his friend at EDGE..worked way up hill...not too bad......went up hill to NORTH ROAD...WHICH (&@^*%#*^%#*)^#%^#^#(...why isnt that TRAIL PLOWED??????!!!!).....no excuses...that road should have been GROOMED!!!!...and NY wants more $$$$$$$$$ next year??? THEN GROOM< GROOM< GROOM!!!!NO EXCUSES!!!!

out to gorge...to flat rock..which was good....past MAPLES...into Copenhagen...fields where ?? ok?? some rocky spots...then HILL BILLY HEAVEN for lunch (now Buffalo INN)..good food...then to Barnes Corners...nice there...I split up with boyz..they kept going I worked my way back to MONTAGUE/FLATROCK/TIMBERVIEW/..back down off hill MILKHOUSE RD..(rocky)...back up to BHAM....150 miles....

OVERALL: (1-5 worst to great) 3.5..some good trails..some bad trails

BRANTINGHAM; 10 mile crossing was good, middle road was fair to good/when enough snow..these guys are very good at grooming

LYONS FALLS; some snow down that area...low areas need more snow

TUG HILL: snow coverage seemed good..it just seems you never see enough groomers up there..(I SEE SIGNS 24 HOUR GROOMING???what do they mean anyhow???)

BARNES CORNERS/COPENHAGEN: wind blew snow...fields ok though you could hear rocks...area needs more snow.../missing link trail system..GREAT JOB they do..
    Last edited by dongdangding; 01-26-2006, 05:27 PM.

sledfreak crew....
    Attached Files

Comment

some bumps...........
      Attached Files

Comment

some smooth trails
        Attached Files

Comment

some great views.....notice choppers to right
          Attached Files

Comment

nice firecat dude...
            Attached Files

Comment

......rippers.......
              Attached Files

Comment

great field riding....
                Attached Files

Comment

the crossfire made its debut...very impressive...will do a full report later...
                  Attached Files

Comment

did you buy a crossfire snopro?
                    if speed kills im a deadman
                    lean n mean
                    steep n deep

Comment

my prediction: this weekend, the trails are all gonna be the same as the picture labeled "some bumps", traffic is gonna be absurd

Comment

TAKE THIS THREAD TO THE TOP

COMIN SOON TO YOUR FAVORITE LOCATION!!!

Comment

Haha - I was tricked.. I started looking at this thread... saw the snow.. was asking myself "oh wow , the hill got some snow?" then had to go back and look at the post dates... I should have looked at the last post first. Fun times are certainly coming though!!
                          - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

Those are some sweet pictures. I finally got there for my first time last winter. I miss it, I had a great time

Comment

Working...
                            X