**freak Weekend In Bham!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **freak Weekend In Bham!!!

ALOT of the freaks got together this weekend...we had a GREAT time friday nite at the PINE TREE....
    phil/f7firecat/f7green/littlejoe/bonnie/billy/sledman and mrs sledman/ox1girl/her friend?/joeee/snopro/latebraker/kenp..if I missed anyone...IM SORRY!!

what a gReaT time..hope to see you at the next TRASHER PARTY!!!

feb 27-28
    mar 1-2-3-4

will update news about a band at the PINE TREE...friday nite MARCH 3rd....soon...

Hey SnoPro...had a great time. 440 miles in 2 1/2 days...Call when it snows and I will be there...

Thanks for everything...

Phil

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

you got it phil...you just made...FEB FREAK OF THE MONTH....we will be doing a story on you...your bio..etc...
      THINK SNOW!

Comment

440 miles.....excuse me while I go puke ......
        L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Man, wish i had gone. Well, better luck next time.

Comment

Thanks snopro, I had a great time this weekend and it was nice to meet you all and put some face's with the names... here's a couple of Pic's from this weekend
            Attached Files
            Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Flat Rock Inn

Bill and Bonnie (The rotalaris's) sleds in front of the Flat Rock Inn
              Attached Files
              Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Flat Rock

Greg and Chris (sledman1 and his wife) sled's at the Flat Rock Inn
                Attached Files
                Ride it like a Rental

Comment

Confusion Flats

Bill (rotalaris) and myself at around 2 or 3 in the morning in Confusion Flat's.... Thanks Bill it was a blast
                  Attached Files
                  Ride it like a Rental

Comment

awesome pictures! 2 or 3 am? gotta love confusion flats, hit up any of the horse trails where u knock knees with the trees?

Comment

Originally posted by Late_Braker
                      Greg and Chris (sledman1 and his wife) sled's at the Flat Rock Inn
                      I think I passed you guys on Friday sometime. I have the F6 team editon also. Not sure if you remember seeing me. I was in front with a red rev and mach1 that you may have seen with the hood up, he had problems all day. Got pics but they are too big to post here
                      04-05 Mileage : 631
                      05-06 Mileage : 765
                      06-07 Mileage : 2022

Comment

Originally posted by artiksno340
                        awesome pictures! 2 or 3 am? gotta love confusion flats, hit up any of the horse trails where u knock knees with the trees?
                        Yea we rode that hole area it was great....
                        Ride it like a Rental

Comment

Originally posted by WNYCatRider
                          I think I passed you guys on Friday sometime. I have the F6 team editon also. Not sure if you remember seeing me. I was in front with a red rev and mach1 that you may have seen with the hood up, he had problems all day. Got pics but they are too big to post here
                          I remember seeing you guys broke down...I stoped and asked if you guys where ok and you said you where good to go...I was on the red Fusion
                          Ride it like a Rental

Comment

folks...you can resize ALL pix to fit here!~!!!!

LEARN HOW TO RESIZE YOUR PIX~~~~~

Comment

It sure was great meeting everyone !!!
                              The evening at Pine Tree went to fast!!

Bill (rotalaris) and myself at around 2 or 3 in the morning in Confusion Flat's
                              Late Breaker, what happened to going home when we were leaving ??? LMAO
                              This does not surprise me in the least. Wish I would've been w/ you guys !!
                              It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X