No announcement yet.

**SNO CROSS(point leader) HITS BHAM!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **SNO CROSS(point leader) HITS BHAM!!!

...some dudes form ROCK MAPLE passed by today and bAnGeD our jump this morning...I forget his name..but he is a points leader...if you see this ,..please post your name.....he knows our racers from RMR...Cody and WAGZ!!!..gave him some stickers and off they went....
    Attached Files

Hey man, sweeeet site!! The names Ryan Jabs, I race in Junior 16-17 and Sport in RMR west and some Central. Thanks for posting the pics, maby we will be up there again, it was alot of fun. The stickers will be on the race sled.

Comment

Welcome Race Freak

nice jump ryan,
      are you going to salem, nh this weekend?
      i'll be there!
      later
      wagz
      Swoyerracing snowmobile hill drags

Comment

been waiting all winter(if thats what you want to call it) for the snocross in salem, nh i'll definatley be there.
        03 F7 sno-pro, ods clutch kit, D&D y-pipe, BMP stealth pipe, mbrp canister, big mouth intake, studded.
        03 F5 std. clutch kit, v-force 3 reeds, mbrp canister, big mouth intake, studded.

Comment

Sno-x

groaty,

is there snow in salem? the race is at rockingham park. will they have enough to build a track??

thanks
          wagz!

Comment

Originally posted by WAGZ770
            groaty,

is there snow in salem? the race is at rockingham park. will they have enough to build a track??

thanks
            wagz!
            if not they truck it in. they had to do that the first year they held it there
            03 F7 sno-pro, ods clutch kit, D&D y-pipe, BMP stealth pipe, mbrp canister, big mouth intake, studded.
            03 F5 std. clutch kit, v-force 3 reeds, mbrp canister, big mouth intake, studded.

Comment

heard they are trucking snow in already, hopefully will have some pics from a friend thursday of it.

Comment

here is a great old pix from 2 seasons ago when we had jump built in front of Cave...man that was sweet....

I just ran into this guy @ Boulder....way cool
                here he is with son....

look at the size of that pix when I was using another program...2 cool...Piscaso blowzs
                Attached Files

Comment

hey that was me on the lake

Originally posted by 440revracer210
                  heard they are trucking snow in already, hopefully will have some pics from a friend thursday of it.

Comment

ryan
                    u racin next year?
                    if so are u movin up?

Comment

wagz...then the guy with the kid isnt him????it said 16-18 class....that was 2 years ago...that dude looks too old???

Comment

Ryan Jabs is in the sport division this year and riding for Ingles.His number was 210.At Boulder he went to semi-pro since it wasnt a points race for centrals sport riders.If you go to Ingles website you can see a pic of him there.

Comment

Originally posted by snopro
                          wagz...then the guy with the kid isnt him????it said 16-18 class....that was 2 years ago...that dude looks too old???
                          no that's not him

Comment

Working...
                          X