Snowcross at WCIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowcross at WCIS

There is going to be a RMR snowcross at wyoming county international speedway on 2/25/06-2/26/06. Located in perry,ny
    Last edited by jake71racing; 01-31-2006, 07:06 PM.

i hope there is snow.

Comment

WCIS is 10 minutes from me. As of right now there isn't diddly squat for snow here. It's a month away minus some, but if anyone gets snow it's Wyoming/Genesee county so heres hoping. I heard RMR was gonna be bring in snow making machines if there was no snow but cold temps....any validation to that Jake ?? Have they ever done that anywhere else ??? I'm going Sunday w/ the kids. HOPEFULLY we'll be riding the sleds there.

Jake you gonna be there ???
      WAGZ or any of you other racers going to be there ???? Be nice to come and say Hi, and My kids would get a charge outta meeting ya's w/ some autographs !!!

Hey Joey Rigatoni or any of you FREAKS.....be a good time for you get out here to hillbilly land and come have some REAL chicken wings & take in some racin' If we have snow you won't be disappointed !!! Miles and miles and miles to goooooooooooo....YEEHA
      It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

So far this year RMR has made snow at all events this season, they have snow guns of there own. Hopefully we can get that race in since hector was cancled and moved to WINDHAM,NY. Hope to see some sledfreaks there.
        Any good hotels around there?? Clean, cheap, Pool?? Also whats the venue like??

Comment

XCGirl

Bring your camera, get some pictures to post.

Comment

Any good hotels around there?? Clean, cheap, Pool?? Also whats the venue like??
            Are you asking about Windham or WCIS ?? I can get you some info if it's WCIS your talking about.

Suzie....10/4 girl, will have the diggy w/ me !
            It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

i might be there. I dont know if they will bring snow makers. I hope to maby ride the sleds there. I only know becuse my dad races at WCIS in the sst division. Is anyone going to the snowcross at bills staduim?? Blair Superman morgan going to be there. Herd it going to snow saturday 2/04/06-... So hope we get good snow. But we are do for a blizzard.

Comment

Working...
              X