5TH; RYAN SIMONS CAN
    6TH; DAVE ALLARD CAN
    7TH; MATHIEU MORIN
    8TH; T.J. GULLA USA
    9TH; ZACH PATTON USA
    10TH; MIKE ISLAND CAN
    11TH; ROBBIE MALINOSKI CAN
    12TH; SHAUN CRAPO

By The Way Jake71racing Was The Only!! Guy To Pick Blair!!

Comment

Gee A SKIDOO out front wut a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

yeah

yeah mmmmk joeee...if you remember the start it was cat...than it was red...only reason the freaking morgan got up there was do to the mistakes of others......would have much rather seen a rookie take gold than fricken morgan but oh well..what do you do he is juts plain out good so smooth makes no mistakes,hard to beat
        if speed kills im a deadman
        lean n mean
        steep n deep

Comment

You attribute Morgan's success to the mistakes of others, but Morgan didn't make any mistakes that allowed people to pass him. He is 30 years old and still beating the younger racers. Even with 3 extra laps in the final he still had the endurance to win. Morgan is the best...hands down.
          LET IT SNOW!
          2003 Rev 440
          1973 Rupp Nitro 440

2008 Polaris RZR

Comment

winterX

calm down dollar bill i was just saying other were doing so good...and morgan got buried off the line,,yes if the other had not made mistakes...there was a good chance morgan would have not been onna podium...just sayin git would be nice to see somebody else for once get in the spolight....morgan is a great racer hands down yes...but by the way it was looking for awhile there it was gonna be somebody else in the light...thats all im saying
            lean n mean
            steep n deep

Comment

morgans a consistently good rider, that's all there is too it, no need to bash him

Comment

not bashing...yes very consistant,,just would be nice to see someone else up there..i guess i just like change
                lean n mean
                steep n deep

Comment

told you superman would win. Now just got to make sure i am right on the super bowl and i win your t-shirt. YAAAAAAAAA!!!!

If only i was this good picking the lottery numbers.
                  Last edited by jake71racing; 02-01-2006, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X