Ground Hog Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Hog Day

Let's hope that stupid gopher sees his shadow and brings lots of snow!!!!

Phil did see his shadow . Lets see who is smarter Phil or meteroligist . My money is on Phil .

Comment

yep, got 6 more weeks

Comment

More?

More? HA, thats funny. I dont remember any weeks of winter. Right now, I'll take 6 weeks of winter but I am not holding my breath. I'm selling the sleds and buying a pontoon boat. This winter sucks!

Comment

You guys talking bout me behind my back?????????

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
          We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
          But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
          What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
          It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Pontoon boats are great fun!!! Its a big playpen for SLEDFREAKS!!!!!!!!!
            Rot.
            H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
            Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

F the sled.
              Party is on Suzie's new pontoon.

Comment

Make sure ya get at least a 26' w/ tri-hull design w/ a jumbo 4 stroke Evinrude. A porta john and a BBQ grill would be nice too.
                Thanks in advance
                Rot.
                H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

No porto johns, it needs a real bathroom!! Girls dont do porta potties! LOL
                  Who's got the badrap!!?!!

Comment

Yep

Somebody said Snopro would rather play golf and he wished for this weather

Comment

We are going to hunt Snopro down and stone him for wishing for this freaking weather. The man hunt starts now!

Comment

I know where Snopro is...but I can't believe that he wished for this weather...
                        2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                        We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                        But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                        What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                        It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Don't worry snopro I will keep you hid .Your secret is safe with me . Don't you worry I won't let anyone know your at 5620 North Shore Road . No one else will read this will they ?

Comment

Is that the CAVE????????

Comment

Originally posted by NewDoo
                              Somebody said Snopro would rather play golf and he wished for this weather

the last thing I want to do is...."PLAY GOLF"!!!!

I dont even watch it on TV!!!!

take your golf and stick it!

.. I have 41 days left before I start worrying about golf...

41???
                              thats all???

Comment

Working...
                              X