**another crappy forecast!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **another crappy forecast!!!

instead of worrying about the trasher ride....we should be PLANNING the BIGGEST PARTY without snow...(for sledders)....ever...at DURAMAX house.....since it IS NOT GOING TO SNOW EVER!!! (this season)..

brantingham forecast......

Today
    Partly to mostly cloudy. Not as cold with highs in the lower 40s. South winds 5 to 15 mph.
    » ZIP Code Detail
    Tonight
    Periods of rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph... increasing to 10 to 20 mph.
    Friday
    Periods of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph... becoming south.
    » ZIP Code Detail
    Friday Night
    Cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
    Saturday
    Cloudy. A chance of snow in the morning...then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph...becoming west. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
    » ZIP Code Detail
    Saturday Night
    Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the mid 20s.
    Sunday
    Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s.
    Sunday Night
    Snow showers likely. Lows around 20. Chance of snow 60 percent.
    Monday
    Snow showers likely. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 60 percent.
    Monday Night
    Snow showers likely. Lows around 15. Chance of snow 60 percent.
    Tuesday
    Snow showers likely. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 60 percent.
    Tuesday Night
    Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 10 above.
    Wednesday
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 20s.

all the following can kiss my A^@*%^(*#%*(@#s//////////who are we kidding...its NEVER going too SNOW this year in NY!!!!

snow showers

snow flurries

snow possible

rain

sleet

freezing rain

Comment

What about the "GO%#@+ WEATHER PEOPLE " They should be on the top of the list . They arn't smart enough to walk into a bathroom and predict what they are gonna do .

Comment

sorry DOOOOOOOOOOOOOER....I have had ENOUGH already....this will GO DOWN as the WORSE winter ever for sledders...I am really starting to

fReAk tHe F oUt!!!!!

Comment

This winter SUCKS!
          Enough @#$%^ing RAIN already!!!!!

The dam ground hog saw his shadow this AM, oh boy 6 more weeks of winter. Yeah OK, 6 MORE weeks????? More???? We have not had any weeks of winter yet. Rain and 40's is NOT winter.

Mother Nature is a nasty B*tch!

Comment

Ya know when I first planned my trip to Pittsburgh this weekend (way back before the playoffs started) I was worried that I would be missing some riding time. Now that the super bowl is here and the Steelers are actually in it and there is no snow, boy am I glad I'm making this trip! At least I can party with the rest of my Steeler nation!

Comment

keep the faith

it aint over till its over. This is from the NWS discussion. They were even so nice as to have a summary paragraph.

IN SUMMARY...NEXT WEEK TEMPERATURES WILL AVERAGE BELOW NORMAL WITH THE TREND LIKELY TO PERSIST DURING THE SECOND FULL WEEK OF THE MONTH AS WELL. IN FACT...THAT SECOND FULL WEEK MAY BE A BIT COLDER. THE RETURN TO LOW TEMPERATURES WILL BE GREETED BY WIDE OPEN LAKE WATERS. LAKE SNOWS WILL CERTAINLY BECOME MORE COMMON PLACE...AND PENDING WHERE THE AXIS OF THE H5 TROUGH SETS UP...SIGNIFICANT LAKE SNOWS WILL BE POSSIBLE. THESE PATTERNS TYPICALLY REMAIN IN PLACE FOR 10 DAYS TO TWO WEEKS...SO A SECOND FULL WEEK OF THIS HAS CLIMATOLOGICAL SUPPORT.

Got my plan to be up on the 16th. I am confident there will be great riding.
              In this world we're living in, we have our share of sorrow . . . answer now is don't give in, aim for a new tomorrow.

Comment

We aren't out of the woods yet--don't worry. There's gotta be some big ones coming. I may have jinxed it all by getting the newer sled and trailer this year...

Comment

Thanks Banker, Thanks ALOT!

Comment

I was bummed back in November, knowing that I had to go to NYC first weekend trails were open in Dec, New Years weekend, again this weekend, and again on March 3-4. (brother lives there and getting married= engagement parties, Jets/Bills game, bachelor party, and wedding).

I was thinking I was going to be missing a lot of riding this winter. But so far, it looks like the only possible good weekend I might miss will be 3/3-3/5.

What a bust. Plowing this winter has not been good to the wallet either Thats usually a nice snowmobile "expense" account wifey doesn't keep tabs on! A few years ago I made enough plowing to purchase a brand new sled; I am lucky this year if I have made enough to pay for one trip!

Comment

don't worry suziedoo it won't happen again for a long while....a lot can happen in 2 full months!!!

Comment

blah, blah, blah...

sound like the weather man....

its coming, its gonna happen, its gonna get colder...the lake piEce of crap machine will turn on..blah blah blah...

heard it All!!!

....,,now ..when I see it ..I will believe it.,...other then that....
                        *&@%^[email protected]#^%@*^@* forecast/weatherman/ and mother nature!

Comment

hey instead of complaining lol...pack up the sleds and head to the snow...i know it sucks and is spendy but what else can a person do.....damn mother nature anyway lol
                          if speed kills im a deadman
                          lean n mean
                          steep n deep

Comment

Originally posted by D&Dmountianmod1010
                            what else can a person do.....
                            I am going to get snockered. Party Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo
                              I am going to get snockered. Party Anyone?

fuq yeah ill party....time and place and i just might there in a couple of days of driving lol
                              if speed kills im a deadman
                              lean n mean
                              steep n deep

Comment

Working...
                              X