intense xtra 10 ebay auction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intense xtra 10 ebay auction!

but woohooo I WON, time to finally throw an xtra 10 in the ole 96 xlt. that price was at about $130 with 5 minutes to go and then all hell broke lose! gotta love a good auction. got it for $232.50 i believe. she's finally on her way to customization, guess i'll have to be getting ahold of some of those sled freak stickers soon
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT
    if you cant ride it, you can still spend money on it

good job..you got a great deal...now put it on..and lets ride!!

Comment

yup, those fox shocks with the reservoirs are expensive, can't wait to get it on and sell the xtra 12 so i can get some money back

Comment

those xtra 12's suck.... they weigh about 100 pounds
        Tug Hill Racing© #217
        Real engines dont need exhaust valves.

Comment

Wow, I'm glad you said that. I was looking at a sled with an xtra12. I thought it just had more travel. Thanks Indy!
          Honda starts makin sleds yet? I'll take a CR700X!

Comment

ya they arent that bad but the xtra 10 is a better choice i have an xtra 12 suspension sitting in the garage and i have to use both hands to lift it...plus the 10 seems to ride better
            Tug Hill Racing© #217

Comment

wow, old post...

Comment

^ wow it is old...wonder how i found it!
                Tug Hill Racing© #217

Comment

aint nuttin wrong w/ a finely tuned and properly valved/ sprung xtra12. ya just need to iknow how to set em up. I had over 13,000 miles on mine . anything less and I wouldnt be able to move. xtra10's suk ass when it come to comfort.
                  Rot.
                  H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                  Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Holy crap old post. 10 is way better. 12 just couldn't handle higher speed bumps.

Now I'm on an 03 Renegade with a much better suspension than both. Man this is old....

Comment

Holy crap old post. 10 is way better. 12 just couldn't handle higher speed bumps.

Its obvious ya never followed me Ill tell ya the 13000 miles wasnt all at granny speed
                      Rot.
                      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

The shot xtra 12 shocks probably had something to do with it.

Now I'm actually thinking about putting my XC's xtra 10 into the water chassis. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

i know a kid that weighs about 350and he loved his xtra 12 maybe for heavier people they are good but i cant stand them myself....i have a xtra12 parts suspension if anyone wants it you can have it i have no use for that junk
                          Tug Hill Racing© #217

Comment

Ive got an xtra 12 laying around as well. I'm a skinny kid so maybe that has something to do with it...

Comment

Well it's about time they made something for us big ones, I love the stra 12 on my 2 up,
                              sigpic
                              POLARIS The Way Out!!!!!

Big Bear Lodge Snow Cam: http://bigbearlodgecam.camstreams.com/
                              Tucker's Big Bear Lodge on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TuckersBigBearLodge.

Proud Member:

Sledfreak
                              All In Snow Mob
                              Ohio Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club
                              Rot's Posse
                              NRA LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Working...
                              X