X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **sledfreak Member Of The Month!!

February FREAK of the month belongs to member "PHIL"
    here is a short bio...

Here starts our series in a new feature...
    "SLEDFREAK MEMBERS BIO"

Phil was chosen as member of the month by his constant support to SLEDFREAK.com and his IMPRESSIVE style of riding and ability.

Congrats Phil; you have a SLEDFREAK t shirt coming on da house!!

Phil P.
    Easton, PA
    Born 11/06/1956
    Ski-Doo MZX Z 600 SDI
    Canada
    Trail Rider/Retired Racer
    Road Raced for 15 years, AMA Pro License
    Rode 1968 - 1980 got back on the saddle in 2002.
    Managing to stay alive this long is an accomplishment in itself
    I own an Insurance Agency, Bilking & Fleecing
    Married to Karin god bless this woman.
    2 childres girls 22 and 3.
    We have a boat & also I have several motorcycles as pasttimes when the trails are brown
    I also golf and I was taught by none other than the sledfreak himself...Snopro

Phil in action..early December
    Attached Files

Comment

the man himself.......
      Attached Files

Comment

great pics and bio. where abouts do you live in easton phil? i spent 4 years at that $hithole of notre dame high school-green pond

Comment

I think Phil is awsome and because of me he now rides a Rev!!! Phil's riding style is second to none. Lets just say the man can run!!!!

Comment

Thanks Chris...

Art I live in Forks Township...

Love ya Heather...
            2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
            We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
            But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
            What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
            It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Wow Phil a AMA ROAD RACER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yea Scott the cat is out of the bag...I don't like to tell people that...Chris found out last Sat night...Motorcycles are my first love...after my family.

Rode Daytona and all over the US. Was on endurance teams for several years. I loved racing in the rain...

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

I got to meet Phil this past weekend at the pine tree and he told me how he put 90 some miles on while the rest of us where still sleeping and that told me how much he loves to ride and now to find out that he's a AMA road racer....Thats just awsome...Lets see some pictures Phil...What class did ya run in? What brand did ya run?

I'm just up the road from ya Phil in East Stroudsburg...I still hold my AMA card from back when I raced district 6 Moto X....Lets get together this summer and hit the black top and do some riding.

Post some pic's from back in the day Phil
                  Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Working...
                  X