up north by the canadian border,states side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up north by the canadian border,states side

hey just got back yesterday afternoon,do to a fricken guy that rode woith me had to be back for a family event,that he should have told me about on friday but oh well what do ya do,,,saturday was a good day 200 miles or so...morning starte dout cold -15....once the fog lifted and the sun came out ,it began to be a nice day...nice flats trails until we got into the gorge lotsa twist's n hills and big drop offs if your not careful.....we even found places to play and get a lil work out and create some sweat...it was goo di need to get into snow....i emailed pics to snopro in hopes he can resize n post em,i dont know how yet...and my puter is all goofy so if try n attatch em here now it freezes up...so i hope he can post em for me.snow conditions were anywhere from 6-18 inches and deeper on some hills and in some flats protected by trees so it was nice...even found some water to play on not much ,but got to see a sx 700 go down.luckly the rider was flung off onto the ice with no injuries,so anyway that was my weekend,i hope all of you freaks are gettin snow and gettin some miles on.

old 03 f-7 on groomed trail 117mph so give or take a few there not that accurate right....wasted away some 800's doo's polaris's cats...took down 3 900's and one rx-1..the old bitch still has it
    if speed kills im a deadman
    lean n mean
    steep n deep

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files