Significant Improvements in Tug Hill Grooming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Significant Improvements in Tug Hill Grooming

Valley Snow lost some trails last night. Flat Rock grooming again, Sno Pals took some over, etc. etc.

Check out absolutesnowmobile.com trail conditions report from 10pm last night for the full update.

This is a major improvement to the hill!

DUDE..there is NO WAY that you should check out ABS.com for reports...we have BETTER reports..and did you ever get a virus there????

I know alot of people who did...not trying to bash...but ...SLEDFREAK is da SHIT!

Comment

I'll second that one 10x over. Chris, I've been bragging up your site big time to all my riding buddies. I told them that ABS.com might be nice for general trail conditions, but Sledfreaks has the conditions and pictures to back it up. The pictures help out alot, because the other guy's "fair" or "good" might be my "horrible" and "stay home" conditions.

Thanks Chris and keep up the good work...........

Comment

thanks snowman....when theres snow...I try to get out at least 3-4 times a week to different locations to report....OLD FORGE...TUG HILL....etc....its nice to see the pix like you say and to then get a report on top of that......

Comment

AS report is always the same...I have ridden the same day he reported and we must have different ideas of Fair, Good, & Excellent... He is a bone head...
          2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
          We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
          But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
          What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
          It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Easy now... What I said was check out the trailcondition report page for the update on what happen with the clubs and who is grooming what, as that is where the summary of the meeting was posted.

Take it easy....

Comment

Working...
            X