Heres Catpack And His Pals
    Attached Files

Late Braker(r) And Chris(l)
    Attached Files

Comment

Bazz..............
      Attached Files

Comment

haha there they are, rick and his buds, 2 of them called in sick today, i wonder if they're gonna tomorrow too?? too bad i couldnt go with em

Comment

Nice to see Catpack ,Bazz and Late Breaker again

Comment

Hey looks its meeeeeeeee LOL. Cool meeting you Chris i seen you pulling up and i was like HEY its the sledfreak dude haha thanks for the stickers as soon as i demud and deice the sleds i'll put them on. All in all had a pretty good day on the hill trails were not bad and had a great day except for the 3 monster washouts we had to run through YIKES SCARY. Made the look frmo redfield to barnes then to flat rock hit martys for gas then down to cedar pines and back to redfield 120miles at days end.

Comment

Bazz who did you ride with?

Comment

Hey Joeeeeeeee. Rode the hill with my Dad and 3 of some friends of the family 3 Rev's a 700 fusion and a Rs Vector.

Comment

cool glad you met freakster

Comment

Where were those monster washout?

Originally posted by Bazz
                    Hey looks its meeeeeeeee LOL. Cool meeting you Chris i seen you pulling up and i was like HEY its the sledfreak dude haha thanks for the stickers as soon as i demud and deice the sleds i'll put them on. All in all had a pretty good day on the hill trails were not bad and had a great day except for the 3 monster washouts we had to run through YIKES SCARY. Made the look frmo redfield to barnes then to flat rock hit martys for gas then down to cedar pines and back to redfield 120miles at days end.
                    Hey Bazz,

Where were those 3 monster washouts at? Please let me know so that I can avoid them when I go up there on Friday.

Thanks,
                    Dusty
                    Master Ditch Banger

"What's snowmobiling all about" by Arcitc Cat

Comment

hey snopro...it was real nice meeting you today. me and the guys had a blast...did lil over 150 miles today and was loaded on the trailer and heading home by 4 pm.....not a bad day at all....now 2 of us are gonna be in a shit storm tomorrow at work cus we called in sick...hehehe our bosses really missed us....once again nice meeting you and thanks for the pic

Comment

What a great day

Nice running in to ya out on the trail snopro (what are the odd's...lol). How about that guy gettin upside down...WOW...What a show .... After we left we went to the flat rock and ran in to formula600...did a little bs'ing and had a liebation and we where back out on the trail.... We told everyone we talked with to come vist ur site.... What a great day of riding
                        Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Good to meet you late breaker. Don't do the Copenhagen Loop. Lots of water and missing bridges. Boots still wet. 120 miles and still made bowling at 7pm in Sodus. PS that's not a jet ski.
                          Sponsered by Ingles Perfomancehttp://www.inglesperformance.com , Elite Motorsportshttp://www.elitesnow.com , Northern Synlube, Amsoil, High Performance Engineeringhttp://www.hiperf.com

Comment

hey snopro

hey bud can you email me a copy of this picture...i tried to save it to my computer but it only comes up as a bitmap or an art file...if you could send it as a jpeg...thanks rick

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                            X