**tug Hill Report Today !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **tug Hill Report Today !!

..unloaded at Martys at 8:00 am...headed up HOUSEVILLE GULF RD...that was the best I have ever seen it...flat and smooth....went down to TABLOTS CORNER...and all looked good...I u turned...headed back toward GORGE....the out toward FLATROCK.....all FLAT and SMOOTH.....played with the dogs for about 1/2 hour....headed toward MONTAGUE....FLAT ROCK ROAD was FLAT and SMOOTH all the way....past MONTAGUE...headed trail behind bar...thats where the FUN began on TOM SAYER TRAIL....FREAKS went crazy!!!1..(see pix other post...)....after that I went to BARNES CORNER...got some gas and headed across RT177 ....headed out those fields for about 1/2 hour...then turned around and headed back into BC....then to MTGUE...then to FR....then to resaviortrail.....the was ok....BAD WATER HOLE!!!!......then things started to go down hill fast.....BUMPS started on most of the trails around 2:00 pm....so after 102 miles..I decided to load up and head down to the TOWPATH....(GREAT PLACE)..and had a cold one....

OVERALL; this morning was probably the BEST all year as far as GROOMING....and trails being GREAT!!!...

....pasted at least 3-4 groomers today so they will be trying their best....

excellent, now if only it could stay like that thru the weekend

Comment

could not agree with you more snopro....we did flat rock right before we met you....10 or so....smooth and FAST we went back around 1-2 pm and bumps were forming. to rowsan to rector and took that back to montague and ouch my mogul back....lol barnes corners was awesome the only other bad trails we found was after we got off salmon river rd in the Redfield trail system they had alot of moguls too....we ran into one guy who got bucked and buried his sled down in a ditch....but other then that MY HATS OFF TO THE GROOMERS we were rippin ass all day...snopro if you can give us a report sat...we may be coming back up sun am til mon nite....thanks again rick

Comment

Working...
      X