Problem With F5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With F5

I Have A Problem With My 03 F5. This Weeken I Went To Ride And We Were Riding In Pure Powder And The Track Just Blew Off The Sled We Cant Figure Out Why There Is Nothing Wrong With The Rails And This Is The Third Track This Machine Has Gone THROUGH With The Same Problem. We Brought It In To The Shop And They Said That They Couldnt Find Anything Wrong The RAILS. Track Tension Was Set And It Still Did It. The Third Track Only Had 80 Miles On It When It Blew Out. If Anyone Has A Solution Please Let Me Know.
    Sit-down,Shut-up and Hold the hell on

So sorry to hear that! How much $ does 1 track cost?? Thats why I buy doo! Still wow that sucks!
    Jake

Comment

Originally posted by jake71racing
      So sorry to hear that! How much $ does 1 track cost?? Thats why I buy doo! Still wow that sucks!
      Jake
      not really sure its a cat laris doo or yamer problem jakers,i would shyt just happends,i seem to remember a ski doo mach z 800 that was moving down a groomed trail on a nice sunny 25 degree day and out of the blue the track just laid itself out behind it,and the sled was brand new with .3 tenths of a mile on it,guy was test riding it,
      if speed kills im a deadman
      lean n mean
      steep n deep

Comment

i figured out the problem and got a new track

Comment

Originally posted by D&Dmountianmod1010
          not really sure its a cat laris doo or yamer problem jakers,i would shyt just happends,i seem to remember a ski doo mach z 800 that was moving down a groomed trail on a nice sunny 25 degree day and out of the blue the track just laid itself out behind it,and the sled was brand new with .3 tenths of a mile on it,guy was test riding it,
          The topic is F5. Its a cat d&d!
          Jake

Comment

ill take a cat over any other brand any day. the cats are more reliable i think than any other brand

Comment

Originally posted by jake71racing
              The topic is F5. Its a cat d&d!
              Jake
              jake and your 11 years old,and trust me i know whatta F-5 is
              lean n mean
              steep n deep

Comment

Originally posted by ALASKAZRT
                i figured out the problem and got a new track
                what was the issue?
                lean n mean
                steep n deep

Comment

the limiter straps where to loose so it made the attack angle wrong and the plastic nose piece was broken on the right rail

Comment

Working...
                  X