07 cats hot or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 cats hot or not

whos happy or not happy with the appearence of the 07 F chassis?i think its ugly to much plastic,but that can be changed once i get one home,,and whats with the horse power numbers...cats 800 142?doos 800 151...cats 1000 162....i dunno all in all i am not one bit impressed with 07 for cat,all they got going is the X fire and M's in my eyes,im sure the F rides nice and whatever is so better ,but the appearence shy me right away,and the hp numbers are pathetic,now you gotta pay 10 grand for a sled,and stick another 3-4 grand into to actually pull some decent hp,doo seemed to find it easy to do with there 800,but no not cat..... lets dump the 700 laydown with a 138-140hp and trade it with an amazing 800 with a 142hp....big improvement guys,08 better be different or this guy is trading brands
    Last edited by D&Dmountianmod1010; 03-29-2006, 12:27 PM.
    if speed kills im a deadman
    lean n mean
    steep n deep

I am with you D&D-07 is a bust!!! all the hype and this is what they gave us,SAD-I will also be looking at a new brand.The F sled looks like a LONG snout IQ-can not justify the money----looks,hp,or weight--I WAS proud of cat untill!!!! The GREEN light is Fading!!!!!!
    Last edited by jay j zintel; 03-29-2006, 01:24 PM.
    FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
    Rot's Posse

Comment

to me the looks are the first issue,its the same to as you being with someone your not attracted to,i just cant do it,the saem with vehicles,if i dont feel comfortable in something that is stylish i wont drive it,and th ehp is second and i wont even get into that,caus ei might get into trouble.....but yeah like they say mopeds are fun to ride until your friends catch you...the saying will be The 07 F chassis is fun to ride as long as your friends dont catch you...
      if speed kills im a deadman
      lean n mean
      steep n deep

Comment

I dont really care for the looks either. Theyll have to do quite a bit of growing on me. I also think that this sled is very possibly a disaster waiting to happen, brand new motor, new chassis?? I hope theyve done enough testing on these things so they dont fall apart once people start running them hard for thousands of miles. Personally i wouldnt buy a brand new sled that is in production for the first year because there are bound to be problems with it in one way or another.

Comment

I am a AC guy for a very long time, I have had some issues over the years with AC but my loyalty has always kept me in green. That being said I am dissappointed in this years new sled. The first thing is the looks, now I know looks are not everything , but it is the first thing that hits you no matter what it is. I have sat on the new jag and it is very different. There are some things that I liked once I got to see it live but the front end looks still do not appeal to me. I personaly would not buy this sled this year because there will issues as with any 1st year sled. I hope for AC's sake they have a winner here but I will hold judgement till I see how it works out.

www.synthetic-oil-tech.com/1337943
          GR synthetics LLC.
          Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
          A Sponsor of Sledfreak
          www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

Comment

I'm not crazy about the new F-chassis either, but I live out in the west with all the mountians are so, I have to stick with the M-series. I would like to get the 800. Maybe in the next couple of years.
            This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

07 cats

Yea the new cats may be ugly but you may change your mind after you ride a new one . I rode a jaguar monday and was very impressed , i have to say it handles better than the firecat and is compareable to the zr chassis . I had a hard time believing it was a four stroke under me , power band was strong all the way up . adjustable seat and bars are the cats a$$ .

Comment

Working...
              X