New Arctic Cat's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arctic Cat's

Went to the local dealer and set on one of the new style cats. I really liked it, just like the Rev. I am going to wait and see if they plug a turbo into that 1100 4 stroke, that would be a screamer.

Originally posted by f7firecat
    Went to the local dealer and set on one of the new style cats. I really liked it, just like the Rev. I am going to wait and see if they plug a turbo into that 1100 4 stroke, that would be a screamer.

Key statement right there! Don't buy an imposter, change your colors to yellow!!!!
    "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
    Me

Comment

i changed my colors from green to yellow!!!!
      I'm a official member of the ROTALARIS POSSE

Comment

I could never change colors.
        This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

I am green all the way thru , but these new cats I am not sure about ??
          FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
          Rot's Posse

Comment

Originally posted by f7firecat
            You have to say it's a great sled..

Comment

Originally posted by Intimdtr77
              Key statement right there! Don't buy an imposter, change your colors to yellow!!!!

Lets see here----a arms,tilt tunnel,torq link,and roller secondary who following who!!!!
              FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
              Rot's Posse

Comment

Working...
              X