Calling all Arctic Cat racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Arctic Cat racers

I currently have a 94 zr 580. It has no motor. I've been thinking of different motors. I finnaly came across a 700 Wildcat motor for cheap. I love jumping, and racing. You think this sled would handle that much power? Would it be a good jumping sled? Like an older F7?

www.heavysledding.cjb.net

97 Z 440..

Gotta love 13" of rear travel.. Gotta love jumping..

too heavy..bad suspension

Comment

no way!

Originally posted by 94zr580
      I currently have a 94 zr 580. It has no motor. I've been thinking of different motors. I finnaly came across a 700 Wildcat motor for cheap. I love jumping, and racing. You think this sled would handle that much power? Would it be a good jumping sled? Like an older F7?
      sno-x racing, trust me when i say this! no way don't do it! if you love the cats, find a used 440 sno-pro factory race sled. 02 or 03 you could find for $3000.00 or less.
      Swoyerracing snowmobile hill drags

Comment

whats a good can to put on a zl 440 2000 model
        if in doubt, air it out
        live to ride, ride to live

Comment

maybe

if its a triple u are not goin to be gettin much air that shit weighs too much
          but speed ur good to go

Comment

an older f-7?are you serious,dude a good tuned f-5 would beat that old wildcat motor,and an f-6 would walk allover it all day long,and an f-7 would totally put you to bed,that old wildcat 700's produce what 110,115 maybe 120 hp,think about.the 700 wildcat motors are junk in my opinion,no power and not very mechanically sound,your way better off junking the 580 the whole works and getting into a F chassis,if tyou wanna jump,just get a sno pro and be done with it all and have fun.
            Last edited by D&Dmountianmod1010; 01-24-2006, 01:24 PM.
            if speed kills im a deadman
            lean n mean
            steep n deep

Comment

i got a 01 sno pro and it kicks ass . my buddys got a 02 and hes had a ton of problems with it since its the first year for the f chassie . i just bought a 04 rev 440 and it kicks ass get one of them
              2004 skidoo rev 440 race sled. 1.75 paddle ,all stock till this summer. clutch kit and silencer soon to come with studs.

2001 arctic cat sno pro 1.75 paddle with 96 2.0 inch stud boy studs between the rails. race sled till i got my new rev

1995 cat prowler 440 jt racing pipe and 96 studs. .75 track with worn out studs. wanna make into drag sled for something to do.

Comment

i like the new f-120

Comment

yea, it is not a great motor. You'll be better of with a 02 or 03 sno pro chassis with the 440.
                  This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X