Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to sled freak

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New to sled freak

    New to sled freak. Just wanted to leave a note to say hi to everyone here. I live in Ma. and sled in ME. and so far this year I just been sitting around and doing the occasional snow dance but the dances dont seam to be working.
    Last edited by sledheaven; 01-28-2006, 07:52 AM.
    If your sled was as fast as your mouth you would be leading the pack instead of following me
    04 Skidoo 800HO
    www.freewebs.com/sledheaven

  • #2
    welcome! keep doing those dances, we all are, theyll pay off some day or year (with our luck)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by artiksno340
      welcome! keep doing those dances, we all are, theyll pay off some day or year (with our luck)
      YEA......SOME DAY...lol
      Current Sleds:
      1980 Polaris Centurion
      1980 Arctic Cat El Tigre 6000 with 79 motor
      1975 Arctic Cat El Tigre 340 Quad Plug
      Previous Owned Sleds:
      1985 Polaris SS 440
      1980 Yamaha Enticer 250
      1978 Arctic Cat El Tigre 5000
      3- 1971 and 1972 Sno Jet Star Jet's
      2-1974 Scorpion Super Stinger 400
      1989 Polaris Indy Sport

      Looking For:
      1981 Arctic Cat El Tigre 6000
      1981 Arctic Cat Jag 4000
      Old Arctic Cat Panther
      Old Sno Jets
      Or any vintage sled
      1994-1997 Polaris XLT

      Comment


      • #4
        So it's you who did those snow dances!!!
        Thank you so much, they have worked out just fine for us here in Idaho.
        Thanks again and please continue.
        Let's Ride Idaho

        Comment


        • #5
          My snow dance worked

          Well thay finnaly worked. Saturday we got 8" of fresh powder and I got to take my second ride of the season. Total millage this year 276 miles. Well heres praying for a better season next year.
          If your sled was as fast as your mouth you would be leading the pack instead of following me
          04 Skidoo 800HO
          www.freewebs.com/sledheaven

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sledheaven
            Well heres praying for a better season next year.
            AMEN to that one

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by student Driver
              So it's you who did those snow dances!!!
              Thank you so much, they have worked out just fine for us here in Idaho.
              Thanks again and please continue.
              Hey Student maybe you need to do a snow dance out there, hopefully it will bring the snow our way. Fair is Fair take one for the team. WE NEED SNOW!

              IT CAN NOT POSSIBLY BE OVER

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SuzieDoo
                Hey Student maybe you need to do a snow dance out there, hopefully it will bring the snow our way. Fair is Fair take one for the team. WE NEED SNOW!

                IT CAN NOT POSSIBLY BE OVER (
                You got it Suz,
                I'll do it in private tonight though as NO ONE wants to see me dance.
                2 left feet and elephant balls...

                And by the way, welcome to the site sledheaven.
                It is fun here.
                Let's Ride Idaho

                Comment

                Working...
                X