whats your bigest trick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your bigest trick?

just wondering what ouv all done, im not a big frestyler just like hitting gaps and drops so iv only done look backs no handers no footers just little things like that
    1990 cr80
    1996 cr250
    1998 xc 700
    1999 rmk 700
    and the list keeps growing

Got any pics of you doing these things? Post em! If not take some!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

One Of Many............
        Attached Files

Comment

cool trick how did you get the Sledfreak.com to stay in the water? What makes it green is it toxic sludge?

Comment

thats basic photoshop/paint to put the sledfreak on the pic.

ill try getting some one to take pics of me
            1990 cr80
            1996 cr250
            1998 xc 700
            1999 rmk 700
            and the list keeps growing

Comment

Originally posted by crdude
              thats basic photoshop/paint to put the sledfreak on the pic.
              I know, I was trying to be silly.

Post some pics!

Comment

haha on 4 wheeler i can do now hander landers on step downs. but on sled i dont feel like trying that. plus if i wreck a sled my step dad would hang me from the highest tree in are front yard

Comment

we were hitting a double in my buddies yad the other day and i was doing no hander landers huge no footers. seat stand nac nacs no footed can and tire d aheal clicker but didnt quite make it
                  2004 skidoo rev 440 race sled. 1.75 paddle ,all stock till this summer. clutch kit and silencer soon to come with studs.

2001 arctic cat sno pro 1.75 paddle with 96 2.0 inch stud boy studs between the rails. race sled till i got my new rev

1995 cat prowler 440 jt racing pipe and 96 studs. .75 track with worn out studs. wanna make into drag sled for something to do.

Comment

I done a superman by accident. I hit a jump wrong and my sled tried to throw me off but I just held on. It scared the hell out of me.
                    This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

biggist trick

I've done a big lonch into the air b/e there was a drift by the hedro!!

IT WAS FUN LANDING IN 1 FOOT OF POWDER!!!!
                      Don't have any pictures b/e i didn't know i was going to do it!!

Comment

try this one

Here in Glenwood we do things a bit different. my buddy has a 1994 bravo lontrack, with a 6" bar riser, rear suspension out of a 92' summit and has a Co.2 air intake on it from his car. He come up with a new trick that we like to call a "360 under-the-leg swoop", now try to pull that one. he fly's a jump, then does a superman/ cliffhanger and turns in the air above his sled, grabs the handle bars and tries to land it. hes attempted this trick many times, but only landed it twice. if any body has the nuts to try it, let me know how it turns out!
                        SNOW SNOW SNOW, LET IT SNOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Polaris
                          Here in Glenwood we do things a bit different. my buddy has a 1994 bravo lontrack, with a 6" bar riser, rear suspension out of a 92' summit and has a Co.2 air intake on it from his car. He come up with a new trick that we like to call a "360 under-the-leg swoop", now try to pull that one. he fly's a jump, then does a superman/ cliffhanger and turns in the air above his sled, grabs the handle bars and tries to land it. hes attempted this trick many times, but only landed it twice. if any body has the nuts to try it, let me know how it turns out!
                          i cant even envision this, and u want me to try it?? haha id like to see a video or some pics of this!!

Comment

i have a pic of the before and after pics of the bravo, but their too big to attach to the forum. just to let u know the bravo snapped off after the full day of doing this stunt, then we scrapped what was left.
                            SNOW SNOW SNOW, LET IT SNOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^use these directions to resize the pics

Goto Microsoft PowerToys for windows XP:
                              http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
                              download and install the image resizer powertoy (Imageresizer.exe)

This adds a "Resize Pictures" selection to the right-click menu. Just right-click on any picture file and select Resize Pictures. A dialog box pops up and you can choose how much to shrink it! Way cool......and EASY!
                              Last edited by artiksno340; 04-06-2006, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X