Sledfreak Race Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sledfreak Race Update

we were back at cortland for the 2nd weekend in a row for round five of the rmr west season. sat. was a good day for the sledfreak ski-doo but turned out for me to be a 4 hours visit to the cortland hospital. round one in pro vet qualifying i pulled the hole shot but in the 1st turn i got slammed and knocked over the berm and came back to win the heat. heat two i was running second when i slammed my chin off the handle bars causing a severe laceration under my chin and finished second. in true sledfreak fashion, i ran the 3rd heat bleeding all over myself and won the race. then it was off to the hospital for 7 stitches in 4 hours. doc said the cut was down to the bone! i missed pro 440 qaulifying saturday. sunday in the pro vet final i finished 3rd. next race will be march 11th & 12th oldforge ny. sledfreak race update out!
    wagz!
    Last edited by WAGZ770; 03-03-2006, 06:30 PM.
    Swoyerracing snowmobile hill drags

damn brother...GREAT job as usual...you always give it your best WAGZ!!!!

we are VERY PROUD to have you as a racer here.... ..I hope that I can get to OF...but I may be back at golf course by then..DAMN!

Comment

domination even with injuries. keep it up wagz

Comment

Hey Wagz, Your getting injured enough that you'll be able to run with us in the masters this summer.
        Sponsered by Ingles Perfomancehttp://www.inglesperformance.com , Elite Motorsportshttp://www.elitesnow.com , Northern Synlube, Amsoil, High Performance Engineeringhttp://www.hiperf.com

Comment

7 stitches is nothing for Wagz...... That's only a flesh wound! There have been worse in previous years.

Comment

Good job Wagz.
            7 stitches isn't all that bad.
            I always figured when racing the bikes that either the podium or the hospitol was acceptable.
            You got both.
            Bonus points!
            Let's Ride Idaho

Comment

Originally posted by student Driver
              Good job Wagz.
              7 stitches isn't all that bad.
              I always figured when racing the bikes that either the podium or the hospitol was acceptable.
              You got both.
              Bonus points!
              good one, i like that i got both LOL

Comment

wagz how did you do at Black Rock Speedway in Dundee.
                jake

Comment

Black Rock Dundee

Cancelled Due To No Snow
                  This Weekend Oldforge, Ny.

Comment

that suck's. The on in wyoming county was canceld also. The track owner said that they had 14,000 in advertizing. Our racecar is at the olean mall show. Number 71. For there pace car they have a 1938 Coop there. IT pretty kool there is light coming out of the exhusht.

later
                    jake

Comment

Great riding Jim!!!!!!! Accidents bite the big one!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully there was a ambulance onsite. Got any pics????????
                      Masters next season on the water w/ Jim Wagner. Thats gonna be a blast w/ others like Ron the "HAMMER" Dean and the rest of the old farts!!!!!
                      Rot.
                      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

"old farts"! LOL All you old farts get out there and race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X