Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackman Maine Watercross Race

OK gang here it is,

last year we held a little get together to support the local trail system in Jackman, Maine. A local guy has a pond and we held drag & oval races, we have a recovery boat, trophies etc..... I have a house that sleeps a ton of people with camping area in the yard, with a RV dumping station on site.
    A few of the Flatrock faithful came last year and I would like to see more of them and even a bunch of the Sledfreaks come. A lot of locals bring sleds out of the woods to compete and its a great place to get started without the normal pressure of a race weekend. It all supports our sport in the Northwest side of Maine. I am trying to call you guys out by trying to bribe Revie into coming to Maine to learn how to oval race, should be a hoot to watch and will lead to many hysterical posts here on Monday after the race, when I get back from Jackman with a final race date I will post details here. There is a great bar in town that will have a band etc. for the weekend of the race...Bring your cameras for incriminating photos for this site

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A TITLE SPONSOR! I need a title sponsor for the race which is advertised all over the northeast, the money (2500.00) goes to racers prize money and trophies so all entrance fees can go to the trail system
    Last edited by mackenzieny; 04-07-2006, 09:14 PM.
    If your presence doesn't make a difference, neither will your absence.

proud to wear the colors ofSLEDFREAK.COM and EWA RACINGand SIXSIXONEand TEAM INDUSTRIES

I love to be the butt of jokes!!! Im there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets have fun!!

Comment

I knew you'd be a good sport!

proud to wear the colors ofSLEDFREAK.COM and EWA RACINGand SIXSIXONEand TEAM INDUSTRIES

Comment

so when is it????

Comment

I gotta run up and settle on a date, I just got the EWA dates and put them with NYWCA dates on a calendar and added Northwood, so now I have a good set of off weekends for choosing from without a conflict.

Details to follow.

Comment

Working...
          X