Clutch problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch problems

2019 MXZx 600r clutch not correct from factory having issues and tech support has no fix but agrees they have problems. Ideas.?

Sounds like a tough situation. You might have to order a new clutch from dealer or go aftermarket. Your dealer should really be the ones helping you out. Maybe they can rebuild there and get right set up. Good luck
    My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

I'd definitely be all over the dealer for this and it shouldn't cost ya anything but your time which I'd be bitching about as well, are all the same models messed up or just yours?....
      1991 yamaha exciter II
      1999 mxz 600
      2006 yamaha vector
      1987 yamaha venture royale
      1983 honda v65 magna
      1977 honda 400-4
      had a great time at the Freeman at Freakride 11,12,13,14,15 and 17
      MEMBER of ROTS POSSE
      " America will never be destroyed from the outside. if we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
      X