Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just registered for membership, I ride a 2002 600 Edge with the M-10 suspension, only mod is a can, wondering if anyone has any tips for improving performance, I mainly trail ride, not worried too much about top end want to improve quickness from corner to corner.

Yea, try and working on the clutching. That should help quite a bit.
    sled: 2004 Polaris Indy 500

http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/8...thesled8md.jpg

Comment

Welcome to the snow show!
      SnowRida
      Runnin Against the Wind!
      Against the Wind, Let the Cowboy's RIDE!
      Yamaha V-Max
      02 MXZ 600
      97 Polaris Indy Trail Touring

Mid-West Super Moderater

Comment

I also just registered and ride a '96 XCR 600 SP, any suggestions for tuning.

Comment

for the 96 xcr: in my opinion, clutch is first, because its how you use the power that matters, and of course when you have a clutch kit you are using the most power you can in the most efficient way. thats a triple triple i believe which should be awesome in the first place, after the clutch id recommend some studs, between 96 and 144. maybe some SLP pipes would be sweet too!

Comment

just registered. i have a 1996 ultra

Comment

welcome xfactor!!!
              tell all your friends and fellow rippers about SLEDFREAK!~!
              post some pix of your sled...

Comment

I have a 2003 ProX 600 with a sleeper heads, v-force reeds, its clutched and has 144 studs. How much louder would a can make it?

Comment

Originally posted by bigboy05
                  I have a 2003 ProX 600 with a sleeper heads, v-force reeds, its clutched and has 144 studs. How much louder would a can make it?
                  Just depends on what can you buy. Slp sounds good not real loud, snow stuff cheaper looking can and louder. Just my .02

Comment

Working...
                  X