Whats the best Ski-doo sled made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best Ski-doo sled made

What is you opinion on the best sled made. I think MXZ Adrenline Rev 800 or MXZ Renegade X 800. WHAT DO YOU THINK ???????????
    Last edited by jake71racing; 01-06-2006, 06:31 PM.

whats this based on?

engine has to be the 670 or 583.
    Rev chassis is amazing
    asthetically, probably the Zx.
    The '98 formula 500 deluxe (all candy red) was a beauty sled as well.
    Overall though, I like the Mxz Renegades. The red and black is sweet.. ('03 edition i think)

Comment

1973 TNT Silver Bullet 340cc
      Rot.
      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

the rev chassis changed the future of snowmobiling. and then the sdi was an awesome addition to to the chassis, a rev chassis renegade 600 sdi would be my pick

Comment

Definately a REV 440. The chassis is so much better than the regular REVs due to the X tunnel and chassis stiffeners. The shocks beat the X package shocks hands down, and they are set up for the stand up style. Who sits anyway? Ever tried standing up on a regular REV...not so easy. Then top it off with a potent, lightweight engine with a 1.75" track and you can spank 600s and 800s in 660' drags or through the woods all day.
          LET IT SNOW!
          2003 Rev 440
          1973 Rupp Nitro 440

2008 Polaris RZR

Comment

If you guys remember the Elan from many years ago. That machine had a center mounted engine w/ rider forward ergo's. They even had slide rail sus. in some models. This had to of been there original platform to get the Rev. idea. Just a thought.
            Rot.
            H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
            Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

best doo

i loved and kicked alot of ass drag racing my 1997 mach 1 700 triple. the thing handled like a tank on the trails but ripped my arms off when ya hit it!
              the 440 rev does rock.
              Swoyerracing snowmobile hill drags

Comment

Originally posted by WAGZ770
                i loved and kicked alot of ass drag racing my 1997 mach 1 700 triple. the thing handled like a tank on the trails but ripped my arms off when ya hit it!
                the 440 rev does rock.

That's because it's not stoooooooock!

Comment

that's funny, good one for your 1st post
                  Swoyerracing snowmobile hill drags

Comment

Originally posted by Psychie
                    That's because it's not stoooooooock!

what is stock these days,you gotta be out of your mind to remain all stock,you can do many things with clutching that will turn your sled into a real screamer...and plus not to mention what a guy who has comon knowledge of a 2 stroke can do inside the motor that is very hard to detect..

STOCK SUX.......MOD ROCKS
                    if speed kills im a deadman
                    lean n mean
                    steep n deep

Comment

i second that 440 rev i just bought a 2004 rev and it kicks ass
                      2004 skidoo rev 440 race sled. 1.75 paddle ,all stock till this summer. clutch kit and silencer soon to come with studs.

2001 arctic cat sno pro 1.75 paddle with 96 2.0 inch stud boy studs between the rails. race sled till i got my new rev

1995 cat prowler 440 jt racing pipe and 96 studs. .75 track with worn out studs. wanna make into drag sled for something to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X