v-max pipes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v-max pipes...

Looking for a set of pipes and a silencer(aftermarket) for a '97 v-max 600. All we can find are Aeen? pipes. Any help wpuld be great.

did you check if slp or psi makes any for that sled?

Comment

I actually forgot I posted this here...I called Bender after seeing twin pipes with stingers on Ebay, and they said do not pipe a Yamaha 600 twin...can't get it rich enough in the midrange and it will burn it down in less than a mile. I told my buddy that we can do some other stuff to make his Yammi a little more snotty...not that it will ever beat the 700 but that's besides the point. Thanks for the reply though.

Comment

Originally posted by whitexc
        I actually forgot I posted this here...I called Bender after seeing twin pipes with stingers on Ebay, and they said do not pipe a Yamaha 600 twin...can't get it rich enough in the midrange and it will burn it down in less than a mile. I told my buddy that we can do some other stuff to make his Yammi a little more snotty...not that it will ever beat the 700 but that's besides the point. Thanks for the reply though.
        good to know, i'd make my first priority clutching if i were you, and then maybe mess around with gears

Comment

i know a guy who hasa 94 v max 600 with twins pipes since it was new,3,400 flawless miles and the lil thing actually has some snort,not that it will even come close to beating todays 600's or 500's for that matter,but it runs good n strong,i think they are aaon pipes not sure though i know there not bender,i would have to ask and let you know
          if speed kills im a deadman
          lean n mean
          steep n deep

Comment

Working...
          X