2005 REV X 800 For sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 REV X 800 For sale.

Like i said its a 2005 REV X 800 it is black with a few extra's including 144 woodys stainless steel studs, yellow skid plate, yellow knee pads without the warning labels on them, [email protected] ceramic coated can, and possible might even let the [email protected] razor skis go with it to. Sled is in excellent condition and never been wrecked the sled has around 1900 miles on it. Located in the Oswego Ny area and asking price is $7,200 obo. Must sell so can order a new X-RS. Pm me for any info about it. Thanks.

got any pictures of it? e-mail them to me [email protected] . How many miles on it?
    thanks,
    Jake

Comment

Jake the sled might be sold already but if not i can send the pics. Have a buddy that might buy it he has been wanting it since i got it.

Comment

Bazz if you have more than 1 buyer send them my way-mine has,complete rebuilt motor,1.25 ripsaw track,144 studs with plastic backers,electric start ,aprox 2500 miles---joeee

Comment

Originally posted by Bazz
          Like i said its a 2005 REV X 800 it is black with a few extra's including 144 woodys stainless steel studs, yellow skid plate, yellow knee pads without the warning labels on them, [email protected] ceramic coated can, and possible might even let the [email protected] razor skis go with it to. Sled is in excellent condition and never been wrecked the sled has around 1900 miles on it. Located in the Oswego Ny area and asking price is $7,200 obo. Must sell so can order a new X-RS. Pm me for any info about it. Thanks.
          bazz you are going to get a X-RS? I think they are ugly. O well just my 2 cents.
          Jake

Comment

Still for sale. Great sled with low miles.MUST SELL.

Comment

Working...
            X