2002 Polaris edge chassis for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Polaris edge chassis for sale

I am a first time newby to this site, referred by Rotolaris Billy. I will be posting riding conditions perodically when I get back from trips to Jackman Maine for your info....... and I have a perfect Edge Chassis for sale, comes with all coolers and steering hoop, never been crashed, I parted it out and it is all that is left of a 2002 Polaris 800 x edge .
    I do have more parts for other Polaris sleds, and pick up new stuff periodically. e-mail me with requests.
    SORRY SOLD!
    [email protected]

Thanks Steve

Ride Jackman Maine
    Last edited by mackenzieny; 12-27-2005, 07:16 PM. Reason: needed it.
    If your presence doesn't make a difference, neither will your absence.

proud to wear the colors ofSLEDFREAK.COM and EWA RACINGand SIXSIXONEand TEAM INDUSTRIES

search for magnet for rmk 700

im searching for a magnet for my rmk 700
    somebody have it
    thank;s

Comment

Originally posted by mackenzienh
      I am a first time newby to this site, referred by Rotolaris Billy. I will be posting riding conditions perodically when I get back from trips to Jackman Maine for your info....... and I have a perfect Edge Chassis for sale, comes with all coolers and steering hoop, never been crashed, I parted it out and it is all that is left of a 2002 Polaris 800 x edge .
      I do have more parts for other Polaris sleds, and pick up new stuff periodically. e-mail me with requests.
      SORRY SOLD!
      [email protected]

Thanks Steve

Ride Jackman Maine
      Mackenzie was a newbie once? Look at him now!

"I spend half my paycheck on sledding... The other half I just waste."
      .Team ME

Comment

yeah, holy old post.

Comment

Is the chassis still 4 sale?
          Oh yea do you still have that rmk switchback chassis I gave ya?
          Rot.
          H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
          Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Working...
          X