Windows XP joeee style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP joeee style

Windows XP Joisey Edition This note is for youse guys outside the Garden State - Dear Consumas: It has come ta our attention dat a cupola copies of the Windows XP New Joisey Edition may have been shipped outsida Joisey. If ya got one a dese, youse may need some help unnerstanin da commands. Da Joisey edition may be recognized by da unique openin' screen. It reads: "Windas XP", wit a background pitcha a Hoboken. When youse start da program, instead a da usual stringy like music, you hear a little Springsteen. It's also shipped wit a Sopranos screen sava. Please also note: Recycle bin is labeled "Newark" My Computer is called "My Friggin' Computa" The Inbox is referred to as "Da Trunk" Deleted items are referred to as "Wacked", "Erased" or "Rubbed Out" Control Panel is known as "The Bosses" Performing an "illegal operation" is known as "Enhancin' da Family Business" and will actually maximize da program instead a shuttin' it down Hard Drive is referred to as "Da Turnpike on Da Way to Da Shore" Instead of an error message, "You Ain't Gonna Friggin' Believe Dis'" pops up. Changes in Terminology in Da Joisey Edition:
    OK . . . . Sure ting
    Cancel . . . . Fugetabouit
    Reset . . . . Start ova
    Yeah . . . . Yeas
    No . . . . Nah
    Find . . . . Put a Contract Out On
    Browse . . . . Get a Looksee
    Back . . . . U-Toin
    Help . . . . Get Your Own Friggin' Ansa
    Stop . . . . Knock it Off
    Start . . . . Move it
    Settings . . . . Here's da Rules We regret any inconvenience it may have caused if you mistakenly got a copy of the Joisey Edition (not). You may return it to Microsoft for a replacement version.
    You gotta problem wit dat?
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

hahaha thats good stufff

i had to move the thread to the bullsh*t forum tho

Comment

Rotflmmfao!!!!!!
      Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

People to be buried under the NJ Turnpike Extension

1. Phil (the sooner I get phil in da hole the sooner I get my hands on his wife)
        2. Sledman
        3. Late Breaker
        4. Jake
        5. Snow Rida
        6. xcgirls hole is 1/2 dug
        Last edited by joeee; 03-20-2006, 07:04 AM.

Comment

LOL...joeee I love ya man...

You might not have to put me in the hole to get your hands on my wife...remember she digs you...

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
          We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
          But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
          What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
          It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

lol Joeee

Its all in fun

People to be buried under the NJ Turnpike Extension.....
            Is that where they put Hoffa
            Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Joeee we love you , I am honored to make your list. You don't have any friends with the last name Saprano do you?

www.synthetic-oil-tech.com/1337943
              GR synthetics LLC.
              Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
              A Sponsor of Sledfreak
              www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

Comment

You boys had better behave you will end up swimming with the fishes!!!
                FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
                Rot's Posse

Comment

Everyone I know has a last name that ends in a vowel.

Comment

KeeHeeHee....Good one Phil !!!!!

Now Joe, what ever do you mean ??
                    Ah hell, if I'm going in the hole I'm w/ a good group anyways .... I'll bring the blender
                    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jay j zintel
                      You boys had better behave you will end up swimming with the fishes!!!
                      "The dead ones"

from the movie Shark Tale, not trying to be a SA
                      "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                      Me

Comment

Working...
                      X