joeesss TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joeesss TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It mean's to bring that old post to the top of the page. To The Top hence TTT-------so now you know

If "To the Top" means TTT then why are there more than 3 TTT's all the time when I see it by you ??? Wouldn't just one set of TTT's do the job, cause when you see TTTTTTTTTTTT then you really mean TothetopTothetoptothetoptothetoptothetop

Jus askin'
    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 01xcgirl
      If "To the Top" means TTT then why are there more than 3 TTT's all the time when I see it by you ??? Wouldn't just one set of TTT's do the job, cause when you see TTTTTTTTTTTT then you really mean TothetopTothetoptothetoptothetoptothetop

Jus askin'
      because you have to have a certain number of characters to make it a post (i think it's somehing like 10)

Comment

I know what TTT means. I just didn't get why thats all you put in the thread. Someone said you do this to tell people you are chatting. If that was the case, why not just let people look at the "Who's Chatting" Button. That's why it's there right? Why put a useless thread saying TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Just my opinion though.
        Last edited by Intimdtr77; 03-23-2006, 08:13 PM.
        "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
        Me

Comment

Ahh - I told Joee the other day that I wasnt sure what it meant. In other forums I see people say.type "bump" to push it up to the top again, not sure if that has enough characters to qualify as a post though either.
          - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

Enough TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Joeee needs to join TTT annonymous, he needs to get on the wagon.

Someone please help.................

Comment

Poor Joeee,his Drinking Team Has A Tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttt Problem
              if speed kills im a deadman
              lean n mean
              steep n deep

Comment

Working...
              X