A couple of pics from Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of pics from Iraq

Thought I would share these with you all.
    Attached Files
    This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

here is more
    Attached Files
    This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

I liked this one the best.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes it is me
        Attached Files

Comment

last one.
          Attached Files

Comment

awesome pics bro!!! thanks for sharing, that one with the fighter jet is incredible

Comment

thank also for posting

Comment

Thanks for fighting for our freedom and our country!! Nice pictures! Do you have to go back to Iraq???

Nice sled to !!

THANKS AGAIN FOR FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake

Comment

I am schedule to go back in May 2007.

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics. Gives us "civilians" a real glimpse of what you honorable people do over there everyday for us. Welcome back to American soil, and Thank you very much for your service to keep us safe, but the most important thing is.....To keep YOURSELF safe while over there !!!
                    KUDOS to you AF !!!
                    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Thank you for posting the pics and fighting for our freedom. The Jet in the sunset is awesome. I made it the background for the computers at my work!
                      "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                      Me

Comment

Hey AF can you post a message about your experiences over there? I hear that the news puts a real horrible spin of things. I would love to hear what you have to say about your time in Iraq.

Thanks for all you do!

Comment

Ditto...I was going to ask that and forgot.
                          Also, what did you do over there ??
                          Thanks
                          It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Sure, it isn't a bad as the media reports it. Sure there is still fighting, but they never report that we build schools, help rebuild communities. I know a couple of Iraqi's, and they said that they were exteremly happy for us being there. I mean they don't want us there for a long time, but they don't want us to leave until they can defend their country.

Their Army is getting stonger and wiser as the days go on. I talked to a couple of their generals and they absoulty love working with us. They don't want us to leav either until they can defend their country as well.

There was a small boy about 11 years old named Musoud, he and a couple of friends were playing outside in a near village, and a sucide bomber decided to make his mark. When he blew himself up two of his friends were killed, another got away with minor injuries, but he took large amount of sharpnel to the head, destroying part of his skull. The doctors removed the piece of skull and put a plate in. A couple of days he was back up running around having a good time and he really didn't care about what happened to him. He didn't hold a grudge against the insurgent. He actually could have cared less. This had to be the stongest kid I've ever met, and I could tell you it is a honor that I am his friend.

Other than that we are taking the enemy down rapidly, the problem lies with Syria and Iran, they won't help with the border patrol, we were taking target out like crazy.

It's just going to take time to destroy the enemy, but those guys are so mangled they have no one to really run them. They also don't know how to use their weapons as well, about 90% of attacks that I've went through the motar or rocket or whatever they were using, didn't explode.

Trust me, things in Iraq are going great, it just going to take time, like how fast the Iraqi's get their goverment up and running, and how fast we can train their troops. Then we will leave. We wont leave these guys hanging, like some political leaders, that's why President Bush want the general to run this war and not political leaders, because the general know what's going on and not the political leaders.

Comment

Im a F-16 crew chief. I make sure that the jet flies so it can bomb it's target.

Im the one that does the maintainance on the aircraft.

Comment

Working...
                              X