quads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quads...

Just wandering who rides wheelers in the sled off-season, and what they ride. It's time to break 'em out! We went out saturday for a while and I was pretty suprised it wasn't too muddy. Just passes the time till the next snowfall, and hopefully next year is better for riding.

Out of all the toys we have around here, a wheeler is not one of them. We do have a old 4x4 thats just for pulling sleds from out back to out front to out back again. I keep looking at them but I have to quit buying sleds first, soooooo guess THAT"LL be a while before I get one !!!
    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

I sold my motorcross bikes last year (because I couldn't stop hurting myself) and have thought about getting an old quad to beat around on.

Comment

Right now I am thinking about buying the Arctic Cat 700, but I also lije the new M-8 as well.
        This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

I ride a 2004 Outlander 400!
          Jake
          Last edited by jake71racing; 04-15-2006, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X