Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

Ok, So my roomate decided that it would be funny to put lactate in this one drink of mine Fortunately, him and another person were either too stupid and didn't put enough in it or it just hasn't kicked in yet. I drank it at around 430 this afternoon and still havent had any effect so I'm hoping I'm in the clear. All I'm gonna say is that he's gone toooo far this time and now I'm hoping some freaks can help me out with some revenge. I think I'm gonna wait til next week to do it so he'll have kind of forgotten about it. So what kind of ideas can you all lend me???

Put a few drops of visine in one of his drinks. There is no smell, odor, or color so he will never know you put it there till later.

Comment

You might want to be carefull. I did that to a friend of mine and it didn't kick in for a few hours. He went on a vaction with his wife and they got to the hotel and he had to go. he went into the bathroom and pulled his pant's down and he didn't quite make the toilet. Let's just say that he tried to do do some art work on the wall.

What you can do, whatever car he drives either front wheel or rear wheel drive put a couple of 2x4 or 4x4 under the axle so the tires are barley off the ground. When he tries to deive it he won't be going anywhere.

Or you could do this.

http://www.break.com/index/golfballprank31.html

Have fun!!!!
      This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

Get a big zip tie and put it around his drive shaft!! He will think that something is seriously wrong!

Comment

AF RIDER...How delayed was it? I cant say I have any experience with this stuff

Comment

It was about 6 hours. I say if nothing happens by the morning you should be okay. But I'm no doctor.
            This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

I hope so, I have 4 classes and work tomorrow, if this messes up anything you all might see something about this in the newss....

Comment

It would be over by the morning anyways. You can also grease his door handles on his vehicle.

Comment

you guys rock, come next week, i'm declaring war....

Comment

how ya makin out artik

Comment

Make sure you pack those door handles nice so that the grease will be ther for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by snopro
                        how ya makin out artik
                        So far so good. Stomachs been feeling a little funny for an hour or so. I ABSOLUTELY HATE living with people, especially morons like this, stupid college dorms. O he's going to pay dearly, don't you worry.

Comment

Ok here's a few more.....take a hair dryer and blow baby powder under the door (what a freaken mess). Fill an envelope with shaving cream, slide it part way under the door and then stomp on it......Man this stuff is starting to bring back memories!!!! Oh ya, switch his beer/pop with one that has chew spit in it!!!! Put pubes in his peanut butter!!! Man the list is endless!!!

Comment

^^^^ROTFLMFAO, wow jag, now you are just cracking me up man, these are gonna be tooo hard to decide from

Comment

I did learn something the 4 years I spent in college!!! Give me time, more will come back to me!!

Comment

Working...
                              X