Another 6 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 6 years

Well today I've just enlisted for another 6 years. I hope they are good as the previous 6.
    This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

That takes a lot of courage, and I think I speak for a lot of us here and elsewhere.......THANK YOU!
    If your presence doesn't make a difference, neither will your absence.

proud to wear the colors ofSLEDFREAK.COM and EWA RACINGand SIXSIXONEand TEAM INDUSTRIES

Comment

AF Rider. Thats great , good luck. What's your job w/ the AF? My cousin works on helicopters here in Albany NY for the Air Nation Guard. He's been in for over 20 years. My uncle retired w/ a great pension after 30 years or so.
      Rot.
      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

I'm a F-16 Crew Chief. I maintain the aircraft so it is safe for the pilots to fly.
        This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

Thanks bro! Hope you enjoy the next 6 just as much as the last

Comment

Thanks for your service AF rider, I am glad to see that you take pride in what you do.
            GR synthetics LLC.
            Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
            A Sponsor of Sledfreak
            www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

Comment

thanks for all you do af rider!
              Whens it gonna snow???

Comment

Originally posted by AF Rider
                I'm a F-16 Crew Chief. I maintain the aircraft so it is safe for the pilots to fly.
                dude do you ever get to ride in them ? that is one ride i would die for man the power in g- forces has to be un fricken real !! glad you relisted we need guys like you thanks for keepin my ass safe!!!!!!!
                I'm a official member of the ROTALARIS POSSE

Comment

I've never have yet, but hopefully soon. They are going to give me a flight some time soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X