Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Comment

---------ditto --------
            Swoyerracing snowmobile hill drags

Comment

Happy Birthday, enjoy every minute of it!!!
              GR synthetics LLC.
              Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
              A Sponsor of Sledfreak
              www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

Comment

Happy Birthday man, have a good one
                This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

Thank you everybody for making this such a great site and expresing your birthday wishes through it!

I was considering kinda dooin a year in review for ya guys but I wouldn't want to bore ya!! It was a rough year for me, with out getting into, I had alot of sadness in my life. But thats for a rainy day, maybe. Its great to know I can come here and chat with you guys.

Tonight I am going to a Sabres game for my B-day. My wife bought me 2 tickets, and surprisingly she isn't going?? She bought them for me and my very good friend Skip. That's alll she told me was that she had a connection at the arena. The ticjkets are 3 rows from the ice next to the bench on the side they score shoot on twice. I am very excited. She said pay attention when they do the Birthday wishes on the jumbo tron and Sabre Tooth knows where I am sitting. Interesting. I don't embarrass easly so we'll see what she has in store for me!

Well guys and girls thanks again for making my birthday just that much more pleasant. Oh yeah, BTW I am a member at 2 other forums and this is the only one to start a thread for me. I didn't want to start one on my own. So thanks Boss!!!!!
                  "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                  Me

Comment

Happy Birthday 77 !!
                    Have a fun at the Sabres game, my husband and son went a few weeks back. They finally won that game after losing what was it...6 in a row !!?!?
                    I bought the tickets also as a surprise (son had never been)...us chicks are cool like that lol
                    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Ditto----HAPPY B-DAY----- enjoy
                      FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
                      Rot's Posse

Comment

What a great game! 3 rows from the ice and 2 seats from the Montreal bench in the heart of the enemy camp!! We had a blast. My wife surprised me one last time that night. She bought 6 tickets total. 4 of my other buddies met me there! It was great, they wlaked up and surprised me! Then she had my name put on the jumbo tron. It read "Happy birthday Jack C from your loving wife." She's smooth. I can't believe she pulled it off. It made for a great birthday. PLus they Yanks won! Another plus!
                        "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                        Me

Comment

they dont make women like that everyday you are a lucky dude!!! happy -b-day !!!!!!!!!
                          I'm a official member of the ROTALARIS POSSE

Comment

Originally posted by craigger
                            they dont make women like that everyday you are a lucky dude!!!
                            AMEN to that one

Comment

Working...
                            X