AMENTITIES;
    *FIBERGLASS SHELL
    *FLIP OPEN CHINBAR
    *DUAL LENS SHIELD
    *SUN SHIELD
    *BREATH DEFLECTOR
    *FRONT LIGHT
    *REAR LIGHT

REVIEW; This review is without a test in snow, just dry run. Will give a report in snow as soon as possible.
    I can tell you the look of the helmet is somewhat "future-istic " to say the least. The lights are a cool idea, but will need to be put to test. I can tell you the biggest problem with this helmet "WILL" be the FLIP OPEN CHINBAR. ..the system is somewhat hard to open, even without it on...the locking system of my personal helmet is just not quite right I think...("I related trying to open or close the thing" as a ..."young teenager, trying to undue a girls bra for the first time"...I cant wait until Im out in the snow and cold to see what happens...when I try to put the chinbar down, it just doesnt seem to close right..maybe taking this back to look at...??

RATING; 1 PUKE/2 PRETTY BAD/3 SOMEWHAT OK/4 PRETTY GOOD/5 SUPER

APPEARANCE/LOOKS; 4 (NEEDS GETTING USED TO0)
    COMFORT/FIT; 4
    LOCKING SYSTEM CHINBAR; 3 (VERDICT IS STILL OUT)
    SHIELD SYSTEM : 4 (GOOD IDEA/SUN SHIELD NEEDS TEST
    LIGHTS; 4 (LIGHTS CAN BE PUT ON A VARIETY OF WAYS)
    BREATH DEFLECTION: 4 (SYSTEM LOOKS GOOD-NEEDS TRUE TEST)

OVERALL RATING; 4(??)

** I will come back with a real report...then the verdict will be out...for now...with the COOL lights and the high tec look...this could be the new wave of helmets for the future...
    Attached Files

croosstec helmet

I Tried These Helmets On And The Only Thing I Did Not Like Was The Way The Face Shield Closed, Just Don't Feel Like It Is Locking Into Place. Does Not Seal Right Seems Like It Will Open At High Speeds, Other Then That I Liked It. Might Wait Till Next Year To See If They Do Any Changes. Right Now I Have A Txi 330 Chrome Very Nice Helmet

Comment

The problem seems to ne one of the "clips"/"locks"..doesnt seem to fall into the hole where it would lock...you have to finagle it into place ..which should not be...

Comment

snopro did u use the crosstec helmet yet would like to know how it does on the trails

Comment

helmet IS NOT all it is cracked up to be,,,,,,big moose yamaha showed me the warranty parts list on this helmet and it has alot of warranty parts...which is not good on a helmet...I would wait until next year,,,then they can work out all the problems...

1. size you buy should be 1 size bigger then normal
          2. closing of system sucks

other then that???

Comment

well guess i shall wait till next to see if they do any adjusting to it thanks for the review

Comment

update..12-27-05

1.The dark flip down added shield inside is a great idea...too bad...it looks fuzzy when you pull it down...do not know why it looks so blurry????
              not good though

personally, I got a FREE one.., but I would not recommed this helmet until they work out the quirks~

FINAL RATING:3

Comment

I hate that helmet it makes you feel like darth vader
                Sit-down,Shut-up and Hold the hell on

Comment

that's a weard helmet. Did you know that hjc helmets are like the only helmets to be made in one peice. Not to like on sled manufacure helmets. just wanderin if ya new that!

Comment

i don't know if that helmet is worth 330.00 (329.00)=330.00

Comment

Interesting. I think I will stay with my motorcross helmet.
                      This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X