Snow in Alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow in Alaska

Valdez is gettong dumped on like 2 inches an hour and cantwell is windy as hell so all the snow will be wind burn but right now its to cold to go riding hopefully it warms up
    Sit-down,Shut-up and Hold the hell on

nice, how cold is it?

Comment

Its 44 Below And Getting Colder

Comment

What does wind burnt snow look like??

Comment

It Looks Like Snow It Just Hard As A Rock So Your Sled Likes To Over Heat On Snow Thats Been Pushed By Wind

Comment

WOW thats crazy, i wish we could say we needed some heat just to ride!!

Comment

Well looks like its going to warm up this weekend so we will be able to go and ride a little

Comment

Originally posted by ALASKAZRT
                Well looks like its going to warm up this weekend so we will be able to go and ride a little
                wow, i was born in the wrong place, thats crazy that you guys need warmer temperatures to be able to ride

Comment

Oh ya 80 miles an hour at 44 below is friggen cold! I just moved from Fairbanks, and I haven't been happy since!!
                  '03 600 H.O. Renegade

Comment

Originally posted by dcc1074
                    Oh ya 80 miles an hour at 44 below is friggen cold! I just moved from Fairbanks, and I haven't been happy since!!
                    From Alaska to Arizona, o i feel your pain. THAT'S ROUGH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X